Patrol: Ushijima (special)

~• ■ • ■ • ■ • ■~

~• ■ • ■ • ■ • ■~

YN AND USHIJIMA was tasked to repair a room at the first floor. One the most dangerous spots in their hideout.

"Why did Suga choose you to patrol with me? This place is dangerous." Ushijima says as they walked down the stairs. "Are you saying i can't handle danger?" YN challenges. "Um, do you remember how we met?" Ushijima says sarcastically. "That was one time!" YN whines. Ushijima chuckles. "I just want you safe. Kay?" He says silently. Ushijima wasn't the most talkative person in the world, but seeing him talk like this made YN feel so happy and she could help but let a smile come to her face.

"You remind me of one of my teammates." Ushijima says. "Teammates?" YN asks, tilting her head. "I used to play a sport, and one of my teammates was really talkative around me, they were like you." Ushijima says. "Really? What's their name? Also, sport?" YN asks. "His name was Tendo Satori, a weird fellow. And, i played volleyball." He replies. "So your saying that im weird?" She asks teasingly. "Weird in a goodway. Nobody ever strikes a conversation with me the way you do." Ushijima says sincerely. Thump thump!  YN felt her heart beat louder. Hearing those words made YN's heart flutter, and before she could reply, Ushijima opens a door and they go in to do their job.

YN and Ushijima was able to repair the broken parts of the floor, and now they were fixing the wooden planks that covered the windows. Thwack! Ushijima hits the nail accurately,the hammer was in his left hand. "Hold it a little higher." Ushijima asks politely. YN hums. "I just noticed, your left handed?" YN asks. "Yeah i am--" Ushijima accidentally hits her finger. "OW!" She exclaims in pain. Ushijima takes her finger gingerly. "Crap, im sorry. Let me fix that." He says panickally as he grabs some white bandages and wraps it around her pinky finger.

"Ow... don't worry, it okay." She says. "Im so sorry.." Ushijima says sadly. "Hey, it's okay, im okay." YN says taking his face in her hands. "Sorry, i just panicked a little." Ushijima admits, melting into her hands. "Sometimes your too honest." YN says, giggling. "Well, what's there to hide? We all gotta survive together." He says in low voice. "Well, step one to surviving is to get a good meal. Now lets finish things and get some well deserved dinner." She says, patting Ushijima's cheek gently.

"Ushijima, next time if you feel panicky, tell me, i'll do my best to calm you down." YN offers. Ushijima nods in reply. They exit the room, they have finally finished there jobs. They walked down the corridor, side by side.

Ushijima was someone that made you feel safe.

《○》●《○》●《○》