BAD END

~○●○●○~

KENMA'S BODY was found in the rooftop, everyone gathered in horror as Kenma layed there, covered in his own blood.

YN puts her hand over her hand as tears escaped her eyes. She immediately turns around and runs. She enters her room and quickly packs her things.

"YN?! What are you doing?!" Sugawara exclaimed as he sees YN start to pack up. YN looks at Sugawara in anger. "You. You killed Kenma. I know what you are. YOU ARE A MONSTER!" YN says with rage.

Sugawara's eyes darken. He locks the door and approaches YN. "Wh-what are you doing..?" YN says meekly.

Sugawara smiles at her, he pulls out a remote. "Everyone has gathered downstairs for a 'meeting' but the only thing they'll be meeting is death. I'll press this button, and loud music will erupt from the speakers around the school and zombies will kill us all." Sugawara says waving the remote around.

YN tries to grab the remote but it only resulted into Sugawara pressing the button.

Only you can make all this world seem right

Only you can make the darkness bright

Only you and you alone can thrill me like you do

And fill my heart with love for only you

A song started to play loudly. Screams emitted downstairs, both from zombies amd from the boys. "NO!" YN screamed rushing to the door, but Sugawara wouldnt let her, he engulfed her into a bone crushing hug.

Only you can make all this change in me

For it's true, you are my destiny

"NO LET ME GO!" YN struggled to get Sugawara off, he was inhumanly strong. "Shh..if i cant have you, then no one can." Sugawara whispered as he stabs YN with a needle on her neck.

When you hold my hand I understand the magic that you do

You're my dream come true, my one and only you.

YN's body fell limp and tears went out of her eyes. The life drained out of her. Sugawara hugged and swayed her lifeless body as the zombies began to bang and hurl themselves into the door.

Only you can make this change in me

For it's true, you are my destiny

tears escape Sugawara's eyes as he hugged his beloved. The zombies began to break down the door. Sugawara accepted this fate.

When you hold my hand I understand the magic that you do

You're my dream come true, my one and only you.

~○●○●○~

GAME OVER

Choose a different ending?

Yes               No