Patrol: Oikawa (special)

~▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤~

~▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤~

OIKAWA AND YN were tasked to patrol the third floor, basically, walk down the hallways and avoid the middle school building.

"YN-chan~! If you're scared you can hold my hand~" Oikawa purr, smiling cheekily and pushing his hand towards YN. "Bold of you to assume that im scared." YN says, slapping his hand away and giggling lightly.

Silence engulfed them afterwards. And to break the ice, YN asks Oikawa, "What school did you go to before the outbreak?" She asks hesitantly. "I was in Aoba Johsai." He says, reminiscing the past. "Really? Your from a powerhouse school? I heard they had a really good volleyball team!" YN exclaims. "Yeah! I was their captain! Mwehehehe!" Oikawa exclaims proudly. "Really? No wonder your so tall and fit." YN says, reaching up to ruffle Oikawa's hair. "Hey!" Oikawa pouts, taking YN's hand off his hair. "Your messing up my hair!" He says. "Oh? Where did you get this ring?" YN asks, as she notices the ring on his middle finger.

It was plain silver but ingraved on it was the word 'brave'. "Oh, my mom gave it to me when in got to Highschool. She said that if i was ever scared, i just had to look at it, and remind myself to be brave." Oikawa says, playing with the ring fondly. YN listens to Oikawa intently. "I would be really scared to play matches with Shiratorizawa. They were a really good team, but i've never won against them." Oikawa says, chuckling sheepishly.

Oikawa's eyes widen as he finds YN's face very close to his. "So what if you can't win against Shiratorwhatsit! It doesn't mean your not good enough. Strength is just from the physical." YN says, pointing towards his chest. Oikawa stared at her, cheeks puffed, her gentle smile, everything about her reminded him of his mother's care. His heart felt warm and his cheeks flushed red. He chuckles and takes YN's hand. YN lets out a confused sound, and beforw she knew it, Oikawa removes his ring and inserts it into her ring finger. "Oikawa don't--" YN was cut off. "Promise me, if we get out of this alive, you'll bring that ring back to me." Oikawa says sincerely, and holds her hand gently. YN felt the air suddenly leave her lungs. Without knowing, she nods. Oikawa smiles gently at her and kissed the tips of her fingers.

"Come on! It's going to be dinner soon!" Oikawa says, smiling and intertwining his fingers to hers. "O-okay!" She says, smiling back at him as they walked hand in hand down the hallway.

Oikawa was someone you could trust.

《¤》《¤》《¤》《¤》