Chapter 13: :)

~○●○●○~

~○●○●○~

YN OPENED the door and was met by a very disgusting smell. Kiyoko laid still in her bed as though she was not bothered by the smell.

'Kiyoko?' YN approached Kiyoko.

But to her horror, Kiyoko was covered in blood.

YN screamed in terror as she jumped away. A few seconds later, the boys came to Kiyokos room after hearing YN scream, Kenma quickly grabbing YN and hugging her protectively.

"Shes dead.." YN sobbed into Kenmas shoulder. Suga, Ushijima and Kuroo went to inspect the body and the room. Tsukishima and Kageyama stood still in horror.

Kenma comforted YN as she continued to sob her eyes out. "Shh.. we'll find out what happened to her." Kenma whispers to YN as he glares at ẗ̸̨̧̛̯̘̩̰͎͓͔͇̮͔͓̫̤͔́̏̀̋̅̄̐̈́̽̈̃̓͂̒̎͗͆̇̓̈́͒͗̕͘͝h̶̻̼̩͇̞̤͇̙̼̗̪̩̪̗̿͆͑͊͝ę̸̢̧̧̨̰̬̯̱̱̥̺̞̟̦̜̟͖̪̙̓̇̀͑͑̓̈́́̿̅̒́͊͐͌̂̀̚͘͠ͅ ̷̻͎͙͓̬̰̗̭̗͋̉̔̏̈́̀̿̈̿̾̎͋̓́͆́̑̏̆̓͆̌̕͠͝͝s̸̝̫̗̫̻̜̅͆́̈́͆͜u̶̢͔̗̦̙͉͇̙̫͖̇͐̇̀̔̈́̅͊̏̌͑͂̈́̈́́͛̆͂̚̕͘͠͠͝s̸̨̢̧̨͉̙̱̩̹̻̼͎͍͉͙̲̦̪̭̙̳̰͉̪͍͕̊̀͂̀̽͑̃͐͐̈́̂̂̄͘͝͠p̷̜̝͈̻͔̲̠̗̥̼̮͇̘̄̓̍͋̄̈́̑̊͗̂͑͗̏̈́̀̿̽͒̽͋̏̌̂́è̵̛̯̰̦̣͕̣̲͖̫̲̭̱̭̅̉̾̋̉̃̿͗̈́̌͑̊̐̆̄͒̚͝͠c̶̝̳̙̻͗̉͂͑͑̂̋̅͒͌̿̈̌́́̆̀̈́̅́͐̐͘͝͠ͅt̸̖̦̱͖̬̹̰͑̓͆.

Soon YN passed out and Kenma brought her to her room. Suga and Ushijima quickly disposed of Kiyoko's body quickly and giving her a proper burial.

In the meeting room, the guys gathered. Suga had his hands on his face, he was stressed out. "What are we going to do..?" Oikawa asked hesitantly.

"It can't be ignored. There's something living with us." Suga says, his voice sounding so distressed. "Or that something could be among us." Kenma adds.

"Are you saying you think one of us is a traitor?" Kageyama asks. "Of course he does, its inevitable, no matter how you look at it, anyone could be a suspect." Tsukishima says, defending Kenma's claim.

"Don't you guys remember what happened last time?" Kuroo says. "Zombies infiltrated the middle school building because of all this suspicion! Can't we just help eachother out?" Kuroo exclaims.

"But we cant ignore this either! Kiyoko is dead and Yachi went missing. Do you want this to happen to YN next?!" Kenma argues.

The room becomes silent. Tension clouded the room and many different thought went through their heads. "Im sorry." Kuroo says to Kenma. "Yeah me too." Kenma says.

Kageyama stands up. "I need to show ypu guys something." Kageyama says as he places a poster in the middle of the room. It saiD

'THE MILITARY HAS OPENED A SAFE ZONE AT SHIRATORIZAWA ACADEMY AND AT DATEKYOGO HIGH.

TO ALL SURVIVORS, WE WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS. WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH FOOD, WATER, SHELTER AND PROTECTION WITHIN OUR WALLS.'

Everyone stood in shock. "The sooner we leave this base, the safer. We need to move. This place isnt safe for us." Kageyama says confidently. Suga purses his lips.

"Kageyama, this great and all but. Shiratorizawa and Datetech are really far away, and a lot of zombies have been lurking around our area recently." Suga says.

"Then we plan an escape route for when the coast is clear, i know a fast route to Shiratorizawa by foot." Ushijima chimes in. "T-then i guess thats settled, this week we start packing up." Suga says.

"Ushijima, Kenma, i need both of you to help me with the plans." Suga instructs to which both men responded with a firm nod.

Kenma's eyes observed   ʇɔǝdsns ǝɥʇ  very intently. Cat eyes darting around, seeing all his suspicious actions.

'I know what you are, and you cant hide that from me.' Kenma thought as he clenched his fists. He was stopping himself from doing anything stupid.

'I will get to you first. And i'll keep everyone safe from you.' He thought as determination flowed through his body.

Suga dismissed everyone and told them to take a break.

??? Pov.

'So smart. You always seem to see through me.' The man thought as he played with a dagger.

'But i will get to you first. And i will get what i want. I wont let you ruin everything.' He thought, a creepy grin coming to his face. He throws the dagger at the wall, it sticks and makes a deep whole in the wall.

'I will do whatever it takes.'

~《》《》《》~

Ayeee double update uwu

And also, the mystery man will be revealed soon. That means the book will end soon as well.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Stay tuned.

Also leave a vote or comment! I love reading the comments 💜💜

--
ms_vanilla_