Chapter 15: The Routes

~○●○●○~
EVERYONE BEGAN to get ready for the upcoming expedition. They were going to check the route they were gonna go through and observe at what time it is safer to travel during.

"Kuroo." Kenma called out. Kuroo craned his head towards Kenma. "I need to talk to you." Kenma says, his voice wavering slightly. Kuroo knew this was serious so he went somewhere private with Kenma.

"What is it?" Kuroo asks. "Im about to do something dangerous really soon, so if anything happens to me, protect YN." Kenma says.

"I have a route towards Shiratorizaw other than the one we will be visiting. If anything goes wrong, go there with YN" Kenma explains, slipping a piece of paper in Kuroo's hand.

"Your not gonna die, whatever it is your doing, just dont do it! Or bring me with you, your not alone in this.." Kuroo says. Kenma sighs angrily and grabs Kuroo's hand.

"Im doing this to expose the person who has been causing all this trouble. Im doing this for us, Kuroo. I care about everyone here; and it has to be me." Kenma explains.

"Why? Why does it have to be you?" Kuroo argues. "Because i know many things that you dont. And your the only one i can trust with YN." Kenma says. Kuroo sighs and hugs Kenma tightly. "Please, make it back alive with whatever your gonna do.." Kuroo begs.

"I'll try. But for now, we need to get ready to check out the routes. Dont tell anyone about this." Kenma says, hugging Kuroo back.

Kuroo nods and they return to there group.

~Time skip~

YN was infront of the gate, the first group was ready for the 'expedition'.

They quietly snuck around, there were quiet alot of walkers during morning for an odd reason. On the way, Oikawa started to limp. YN quietly approached Oikawa. "Hey, are you okay?" YN asks.

Oikawa looks at her and smiled sheepishly. "I lost the knee medication you gave me so i couldnt take it today. I could've sworn i put it underneath my pillow.." Oikawa mumbled. A pharmacy catches her eye and she sped over to Sugawara.

"Suga-san, can Oikawa and i stop by the pharmacy? We might find some medical supplies we would need." YN asks. Sugawara ponders for a moment beforw replying. "Sure. Make it quick tho, we'll meet by the stop sign." Sugawara says.

YN and Oikawa stealthily made their way to the pharmacy. "You didn't have to do that." Oikawa says. "Its okay, besides, Ushi looked like he needed new bandages and Tsukishima complained about the lack of first aid kits." YN says, shrugging it off.

Oikawa grabbed a bottle of his prescription and took a pill. YN grabbed bandages, a kit and other necessities. But before they could leave, the door swung open followed by footsteps.

Oikawa and YN quickly crouched down, Oikawa protectively put YN behind him. "Damn zombies.." They heard the man say. Both the teenagers eyes widen. It wasnt a zombie.

YN spots the back exit and YN quickly points at it. Oikawa nods and the quietly snuck around, until the man saw them. The man looked at them angrily.

"You darn zombies..! I'll kill you all!" He yelled. "S-sir we're not zombies-" Oikawa tried explaining but the man swung his crowbar at Oikawa, hitting his shoulder.

"Oikawa!" YN exclaimed as she quickly shoved the man away. Oikawa clutched his shoulder and proceeded to drag YN to the other exit.

The man recovers and chase after them. He swung the crowbar again, but this time, Oikawa caught it and punched the man in the face. "YN RUN!" Oikawa yelled. "NO OIKAWA YOUR COMING WITH ME!" YN yelled back, pulling Oikawa with her.

They ran out the pharmacy but the man followed them. Oikawa stumbles and falls at the ground. YN tries to help but the man caught up and kicked YN down. "ILL KILL YOU ALL!" The man yelled as he swung his crowbar towards Oikawa "NO!" YN yelled as she takes the hit.

"YN!" Oikawa exclaimed. YN collapsed on Oikawa, the pain unbearable. The man swung the crowbar again but before it could land a hit on them, someone hits the man's head with a bat. "JUST WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" Sugawara yelled as he hit the man with the bat repeatedly.

Oikawa hugs Yn and they both watched in horror as the man stopped moving.

"Suga stop!" YN said standing up and grabbing his hand. "He tried to kill both of you!" Sugawara said with hatred in his eyes. "Suga-san, he was human." YN sobbed out. "Suga, that was too much." Oikawa said.

"I couldnt let him hurt both of you.. i couldnt control myself i didnt mean to.." Sugawara sobbed out, dropping the bat. Sugawara got bloody allover. "Its okay.. we cant do anything about it anymore." Oikawa says.

Ushijima catches up to them and finds the dead body. After explaining the situation, Ushijima ushered Sugawara to change clothes inside the pharmacy.

Afterwards, they returned to the base.

Kenma's word echoed into YN's head.

"YN, if anything happens to me, it was probably Sugawara."

~○●○●○~

Anddd there we have it.

Your thoughts?