- 4 -

Emma and Brooke were walking Henry to the school bus, "See ya later kiddo," Brooke said.

"Bye Emma, bye Brooke," He said getting onto the school bus.

The twins walked together, "So, do you want to find out when we were separated today?" Emma asked.

"We can," Brooke said with a smile.

Graham set off the siren as he turned the sheriff's car and parked in front of them. He got out of the car, "Twin sisters huh? You must be happy Brooke," Graham said as he walked to them.

"Was the siren necessary? Emma asked.

"I needed to get both of your attention," He said, I wanted to thank you both for helping find David Nolan... I am looking for a deputy if you're looking for a job while you're in town," He looked at Emma, "Brooke helps out in the office as well, she wouldn't touch the deputy role."

"No thank you," Emma said.

"Well, if you change your mind here's my card," Graham said handing over his business card and he looked at Brooke, "See you on Monday," He walked back to his car and got in.

"How come you're not at work now?" Emma asked.

"Holiday and I need to help my sister move in properly now don't I?" Brooke smiled at Emma, "Let's go get some hot cocoa with cinnamon."

"Perfect," Emma said with a smile and they made their way to Granny's.

The twins ordered and sat at a table together, both were talking about how they grew up. They were both jumped around from foster home to foster home, but they were separated when a couple took Emma because she was quiet and Brooke was a crier. Three years old, they were separated and were never told about their sister.

Regina walked in and sat with them, she had a small conversation with Emma, ended up telling Emma that she never stays in one place all that long and that no one changed. Regina said that Emma wouldn't change either and to go with transient life, she turned to Brooke, "She'll leave you alone again, and you'll be the one picking up the pieces when Henry cries to you," Regina said and walked off.

Brooke looked at Emma and drunk her hot cocoa with cinnamon, "I won't leave you, Brooke, I promise," Emma said.

"I know, I'll just follow you anyway," Brooke laughed.

Emma stood up, knocking her cup and spilling her cocoa over her shirt, "Oh... Really?" Emma said, fed up.

"Esh," Ruby said as she jogged up handing over a towel.

"Do you have a laundry room I can use?" Emma asked Ruby.

"Mm-hmm," Ruby nodded with a smile.

"I'll show her Ruby," Brooke said and stood up, carrying her cup to their laundry room, "Here it is, use the blue shirt, it's one of mine. Should be dry now."

"Thanks," Emma said as she removed her shirt and undershirt, putting them into the washing machine and starting it. Emma took the blue shirt and put it on, they turned to see a pregnant woman struggling with her laundry.

"Ashley?" Brooke calls out and Ashley turns her head to the voice, "Where have you been?"

"W...Working," Ashley said.

"You okay?" Brooke asked.

"I can't get the stain out," Ashley told her.

"Have you tried bleach?" Emma asked and Ashley turned to them and the twins saw her bump, "Oh..."

The girls talked about what Emma went through when she was 18 and pregnant with Henry. They spoke about when everyone loves to let you what you can and can't do, even what you're the one carrying a child. People have a choice, no one else can make it for the person but themselves. Emma almost ranted about how everyone controlled most of her actions and her thoughts and made her believe she wouldn't be a good enough mother for Henry. Emma opened up about wanting to change and that if she's wanting to change she is going to have to go out there and change them for herself, as this world has no fairy godmothers or magic.