Wake me up

They gave each other a glare before they both gave me a disgusting look,and got up,Yuna going to the back while Jimin went to the front to sit besides the boy named Jimin.I look back towards the old bus driver and I bowed to him.
Bus Driver:Thank you very much"
I nodded and gave him a smile before throwing the water bottle out the window,and sitting back down with Minho.
Minho:You know,you should of never done that"
Y/N:Why not?"
Minho:Well cause now their not gonna leave you alone"
I shrugged my shoulders when the bus driver said.
Bus driver:Ok kids we are leaving!"
We just yelled back "ok" and I looked at Minho
Minho:Why are you looking at me like that?"
He asked as looked the other way and I noticed a slight red color on his cheeks.
Y/N:I was gonna tell you that I'm going to sleep and to wake me up when we arrive to the airport"
I saw how his face dropped but he quickly put a smile on and nodded.
Minho:Ok I will"
I nodded and connected my ear buds to my phone and put them in my ears while closing my eyes and enjoying 'Before you go by Lewis Capaldi'..
End Of Y/N P.O.V
Jisung P.O.V
I saw how noona stopped Yuna and Jimin from pouring water to the bus driver and sadly I couldn't hear what was going on since I'm sitting ALLL the way in the back when suddenly,I see Yuna coming my way.
Yuna:Oppa,your cousin made me sit here and she was threatening me!"
She said while pouting, I honestly was so done with Yuna but I still had to wait for the right moment to tell her,I wanna break up.
Jisung:Oh ok,just sit down and calm down"
I said while sighing
Yuna:Oppa what's wrong?"
She said as she grabbed my chin and made me face her.
Jisung:Nothing Yuna"
I said and moved her hand from my chin.
Then from the corner of my eye,I see her smirking.
Jisung:Don't even think about it"
I said while watching her from the corner of my eye.I saw how she gave me a wierd but stupid/funny glare,I mentality laugh and I looked at her and noticed how she puts on a "smile" on her face.
Yuna:I wasn't thinking of anything oppa,but anyways I'm going to get some rest,wake me up when we arrive!"
I nodded and then she plugged in her ear buds and put them in her ears and fell asleep.Im surprised she fell asleep that fast.I wanted to make sure she was actually sleeping so I was gonna get a pointy pencil and poke her on her leg when suddenly I hear snores besides me.I quickly put the pencil down and also connected my ear buds,and putting them into my ears.I then sighed while lip syncing to the song 'Battle Scars By Lupe Fiasco' I take a glance to wear Y/N noona is at and I see Minho doing a peace sing and recording a sleeping...Y/N,I mentality slapped myself,how stupider can I get?? How can I ever do that to my own sister??As I was in my thoughts, I felt something heavy on my shoulder.I then look at see Yuna sleeping,I quickly pushed her head to the other side and scooted closer to the window and went on my alarm app,I had to put an alarm to know what time I'm going to wake up.Mmmm 1:25pm will do,I said and clicked on it.Welp it's currently 12:32am so i will start heading off to sleep.
End Of Jisung P.O.V