I like you

Curiosity took over me.
Y/N:What is it?"
He then sighed and got up and walked to the window that's facing the sun.He looked beautiful with the sun light hitting him,making it look as if he's glowing,his brown eyes shinning due to the sunlight.
I saw him gulp and scratch the back of his neck.I then got up and rubbed his back with my hand.
Y/N:Hey what's wrong? You know you can tell me anything"
He then sighed and faced me,he put my hands on his and right at moment,the ride stopped.
Minho:I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship and if it does then I wouldn't know what to do but....."
Lord my heart is beating so fast,I'm scared at what he's gonna say
Minho:*sigh* I like you"
My eyes widden and a smile curved on my lips.Minho who was looking down,scared to what my reaction was gonna be just stood their.I then use my index finger to pick up his chin and make him look at me.I smiled yet again and kissed him.I knew he was shocked but eventually he kissed back.After a couple of Seconds we pulled away to catch our breathe.Right when we pulled away the ride started again.
Minho:So does this mean were dating now?"
I nodded and so he pulled me by my waist onto his body.A smile curved on my lips,and we just watched the sun while going down.
~30 minutes later~
We are now in our apartment and so i went straight to take a shower.
~10 minutes later~
I got done showering but then I remembered that I didn't bring clothes only a bra,underwear and a towel.
Y/N:Minho!"
Lee Know:Yes babe?"
Y/N:Can you do me a favour"
Minho:What is it?"
Y/N:Can you bring me my gown from my suitcase?"
He just yelled back an okay.A couple of seconds later I heard a knock on the door.I made sure I was behind it so that he can only see my face and nothing else.
Minho:Here"
Y/N:Thanks babe"
I then closed the door and out on my gown.

Minho:Here"Y/N:Thanks babe"I then closed the door and out on my gown

I then put my hair in a bun and went outside.I put the dirty clothes in the suitcase that's for dirty clothes then I laid besides Lee Know.
He then put his phone down and came closer to me.He rested his head on my chest and I played with his hair.
Y/N:Go shower"
I then slightly slap his cheek,he then groans but does it anyway.