Chapter 11.

Meredith's POV

As we near the premier a very familiar song comes on the radio making me look up to Ed with a giant smile on my face. "Ed!"

"What mere?" He asks obviously not even noticing the song.

"Our song is on." I say exitedly making me laugh. "Open all the windows, we must sing in style." Opening the windows behind me, Ed opens the windows on his side of the limo and we start singing. We turn the music up super loud and scream all the lyrics.

"When your legs don't work like they used to before,

And I can't sweep you off of your feet.

Will your mouth still remember the tast of my love?

Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?"

As the song goes on we pull onto the curb of the sidewalk where the red carpet is outside the door. All the windows are still open and Ed and I are still screaming the lyrics.

"I'm thinking 'bout how,

people fall in love in mysterious ways.

Maybe just the touch of a hand.

Well me I fall in love with you every single day."

By this point even though the body guards are holding all the people back from the limo, the paps and fans are video taping us through the open windows. We're not getting out of the car until the songs, over and I know that.

"So honey now,

take me into your loving arms."    Ed sings even better in person.

After the songs over we finally step out of the car together. Ed snakes his arm around me as we walk down the carpet past fans that are being held back by the red ropes. Ed sign's some autographs and takes some pictures with people.

"What do we do now?" I whisper to him. I've obvioulsy never done this. To be honest, I'm very greatful that I'm not afraid to embarrasse myself in front of a lot of people, because that little singing thing will be all over the internet.

"We go over here and people will take pictures of us, and then these people will ask us some questions. Then we get our seats for the movie." Ed answers. He seems so used to the whole movie premier lay out.

I follow him down the carpet to a place where the paps and fans behind the rope can take pictures of us as we stand in front of a white wall with advertisements all over it.

When the flashes for the camera's begin going off Ed's arm goes back around me and I smile. "This is so weird." I whisper to him again. Before he could say anything, a lady with a microphone walks up to us and begins talking.

"Ah Ed, who's this you brought to the Hobbit premier?" She asks facing the mic towards us. This is even weirder.

"This is my good friend Meredith." He answers for me. Good thing. Even with such a simple question I wouldn't know what to say.

"Where did you two meet?" She asks. That seems like a relationship question, which I like but it's not good because now all the magazines and twitter will be saying that we're dating. I would love to date him, but it would be weird if they said it when we weren't.

"Well, we're currently filming the music video for my song 'Thinking Out Loud'. She will be the main part of it really."  He says. I stay quiet, not knowing if I'm allowed to say what the music video is about or what happens in it.

"Sounds great. I hope you enjoy the movie." She says before walkig away. Rude much? She asked two questions them walked away without even saying goodbye.

"Follow me." Ed whispers to me and pulls me into the beautiful theater. Ive never seen - let alone be in- a movie theater this nice.

I think I've publically and nationally embarrassed myself enough for one day. Probably even enough for a life time, and I don't even feel bad about it. Singing in the car with Ed was so fun

Thinking Out Loud is our song.

***************************************

Recomendation for today:     five minutes // Luke Hemmings

by:  laurelcastillos

Love you all.     -Hadley