Chapter 5.

Meredith's POV

"Meredith! Ed! Wake up. It's time to start choreographing the dance for Thinking Out Loud." Someone says pushing me a little in the side. I wake up and notice I'm on the bed and Ed is on the couch. I don't even remember falling asleep last night.

I spring out of bed. I'm sort of a morning person, but from the looks of it, Ed is not. I smile to myself and walk over to my bag. Taking out yoga pants material that goes down mid-shin and a loose thin strap shirt, I go behind the changing curtain and change.

"Is my hair going to be up or down for the video?" I ask Amy. Ed is now up from the couch and sitting in a chair eating some breakfast across the room. His blue eyes light up when he see's me making me smile.

"Down. Why? We aren't filming today." She asks. I look in the mirror and brush my hair out letting my brunette curls bounce back up. My sports bra is showing under my arms, but who cares.

"I need to get used to it either being up and out of my face, or down and in my face. so that I'll be more prepared to film the video." I reply walking over to Ed. The mini fridge is next to the little table so I open is and find some salad. I need to eat a little healthier I guess, so I won't feel bad while dancing.

"Smart. We start in about five minutes, so be in the main hall by then. And Ed, I'm looking at you." she says using to fingers and bringing them from her eyes to point at us making me giggle.

"I'll make sure he's there." I laugh as she exits the room. Now it's just Ed and I.

"You exited?" He asks finishing the plate of eggs he ate. I nod while eating my salad. Man I eat fast.

"Never something like this before though. I've only really done competitions and team dances." I laugh throwing the extra salad back in the fridge.

"I've never danced at all." He laughs walking out the door. I walk next to him as we walk down the hall to the main ballroom.

"Took you two long enough." Amy says grabbing both of our arms and pulling us into the center of the room. There are at least 50 people watching us. Camera men, directors, a choreographer, lighting, the whole lot. this sort of makes me uncomfortable. "This is Lillian, your choreographer. But Meredith you will be helping her make the dance." She says.

"I've already started making the beginning to start you off." Lillian smiles as Amy walks away. The lighting is set but everyone else is not aying attention Obviously it will take 5 days minumum to learn the dance and another three days to master it.

"They'll be a little beginning part before the sing begins where it's just your sillouette in front of the big red curtain just flowing basically." Lillian says. She's probably going to be working with the director.

"Watch, then you can try." Lillain says before doing a little dance with two spins. It's slow and is only about 6 seconds long. "Your turn." I'm greatfull than no one is watching because they're tending to their jobs right now.

I do the same thing Lillian just did, but I try adding more emotion. My dance coach always said 'the more emotion, the better.'

"Perfect. Now when the song starts, Meredith will be walking in from this side, and Ed will be walking in from this side, never breaking eye contact." She says pointing to where we have to go.

I wonder how touchy and love-y this dance will end up being. To be honest, I don't care. This is Edward Christopher Sheeran. My Ginger Jesus.