Chapter 26.

There's a blizzard here rn, so I'm at a hotel and wow. I'll be updating a lot rn. My mom works with hotels and this is one of hers so she's downstairs working and I'm here alone and bored.

Meredith's POV

"Merebear, the planes going to land soon." I hear Ed's soft voice speak quietly to me. Slowly opening my eyes, I look out the window to see the bright lights of a city underneath us. It's so beautiful. Every city looks so different from above.

"You need to buckle, Mere." Ed laughs handing me the buckle. As I buckle myself in, I tighten it an extreme amount. I havn't really been on a plane when they land too many times either, so this might be a little hard.

"You're going to have to distract me when we're landing, Ed." I say with wide eyes looking at him. The plane begins going through some turbulence make me grab Ed's hand in a panic.

"It's okay Merebear, just think of your happy place." He says. I close my eyes and picture a meadow surrounded by tree's. The sun is so bright and you can hear the birds singing. One one side of the meadow is a little stream.

I run to the stream and walk in it. The water is so warm, and calming. It's like I'm actually there. "We've landed, Mere." Ed says breaking me from my trance.

"You were really good with the landing." Ed smiles helping me unbuckle myself. Whoever invented the plane buckles, really didn't want anyone getting out.

"Yeah, I guess I found a good way to stay calm." I smile back. "Is it weird that I don't feel that much different now that I'm on a different continent?" I giggle following him out of the seats and gabbing my bag as he hands it to me from the storage above the seats.

"Kind of, when I went to America I felt so different." He laughs. I walk in front of him in the line to exit the plane.

As we exit the tunnel I smile. "Now I feel different." I laugh walking into the main part of the air port. I can hear people speaking all at once, but every voice is British rather than American. It's so strange. The air port looks completely different.

"Where do we go? Air ports are so confusing." I ask Ed.

"This way, I have a limo ready for us." Ed says grabbing my hand and directing me through the crowd in the direction he was talking about.

Ed's super famous in America, so I can only imagine what he's like over here. People come screaming from all directions toward the two of us. Well word defiantly got out about him coming back to London.

The two of us begin running towards the main exit doors. Security tries holding all the people back as we run, but there are far too many of them. We make it to the exit just in time, if we didn't we would have been trampled.

There's a man holding up a sign that says Edward on it. I love when he uses his full first name. "I'm Edward." He says to the man.

"Right this way please." The man smiles holding the limo door open for us. We both get in and sigh. Glad that's over.

"That was crazy." I huff laying my bag on the floor and looking back to Ed who sits across from me.

"Yeah, England is much worse than America in that sense." He laughs looking at me. I cross my legs and manage to get comfortable.

"How far is your friends house?" I ask him.

"Like thirty minutes. It's not long I promise." He smiles. I lean back against the seat more and close my eyes.

"Good, because me jet-lag is so bad. I need to sleep." I say with emphasis on 'sleep'.

"Don't worry, Mere. You can sleep all you want when we get there. You're probably hungry too, I know I am."

"I'm always hungry Teddy. You out of all people should know that." I smile making him laugh. It's the truth though. I can always use more food in my stomach. Nothing wrong with that.

"Okay, I'll tell my friends we're on our way...and to make us food." He laughs pulling out his phone. After a little while of him typing, he stops. Just when I think he was done, the flash goes off.

"Did you just take a picture of me?" I ask him with wide eyes.

"Yep, it's going on twitter." He smirks posting it before I could stop him.

"Your fans are going to be pissed, Teddy. I don't think they like me." I frown trying to make him want to take the picture off.

"No, they absolutly love you, Merebear. Yestureday I got a DM that said if I broke your heart they would be mad at me and not get my albums when they come out." He laughs.

"Really?" I ask pausing. When most celebrities get a partner, no matter what, the fans hate them. "I guess I just have that impression on people. You know? Like...I don't know what it is, I'm just that good."

"You enjoy having a big ego?" He asks with a tiny laugh.

"Yes I do. It's fun. I feel like Kanye West when I have a big ego, and I like it." I smile squinting my eyes to hold my giggles in.

"Weirdest thing I've hear all day. You do realize I tell the fan's all about the weird things you say and do, right?" He laughs. "I can't wait for the next inteview I have to go to. No doubt they'll ask me about you, and I'll tell them all of this."

"Do it, I dare you. I like when people know my weirdness so when they meet me, they aren't too surprised or scared." I laugh. I feel as if I've just forgotten the fact I'm in London. Ed is so distracting, he makes you forget everything and just listne to him.

"I will Merebear, people would love to hear about you."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I should ink my skin with your name. Take my passport out again, and just replance it. See I could do without a tan, on my left hand. Where my forefinger meets my nuckle. And I should run you a hot bath, and fill it up with bubbles.

Name the Ed song.

Love you all.     -Hadley <3