Slimy Snake

/TW: fighting, violence, abuse, fear, anger\

Roman

I do have to admit that the small emo is one of the strangest characters I have ever seen.

I've seen a lot of strange people from my time in the theatre, and you have never seen the epitome strange people until you've met Remus.

But this hot topic disaster has got me baffled.

For one, when I tried to introduce myself to him, he completely went off like a bomb and nearly killed me! (sigh).

For another, he seemed terrified of me. Never in my entire history of existing has anyone been scared of me. I would understand in Remus's case, but not mine! I was just messing around with him to see what he would do!

Dear pixies, this is a complicated situation.

I finish folding up the laundry and place it into the closet. I snicker at the thought of the ever so short emo nightmare trying to put the laundry on the top shelf. Seriously, how can a man end up being so small?

The laundry concludes my chores for the day, so I head out. I put the laundry basket back in it's place before heading out to the court yard, humming a familiar Disney tune. Despite being stuck here for many, many years, I still know my favorite songs by heart.

The courtyard is an outdoor area we all hang out in to get our daily dose of sunshine. I prefer out here over the cells, just like any normal person would. The absolutely gargantuan solid white walls are lined with benches, and the ground is coated in green grass.

Logan happens to be sitting on one of these benches, reading a stolen book from this place's library. I have no idea how he manages to snag them, but he's had a lot more lately. His powers have been out of whack since his birthday; I believe he's taking advantage of it.

Patton is peering over his shoulder. I know he's not actually reading the book (reading is a very boring pass time) he just wants to sit close to Logan. I have told Remus over and over again that Patton and Logan are such good shipping material, but he always gets after me for it. Says we shouldn't ship real people together, or whatever. I can understand where he's coming from, but still, he can't ignore the chemistry between those two.

Oh, well heavens above, seems none other than the emo himself has arrived. Better late than never.

I pivot around on my heel to face the tiny man, giving him what I hope is a look of judgment. The emo glares at me and tries to get past.

I don't let him. "Excuse me, storm cloud; you nearly murdered me this morning."

He flinches. Good.

"I'm sorry about that, please leave me alone."

Leave him alone!? Murder is a very serious thing to commit! He can't just shrug it off like it's nothing!

"Excuse me!? You won't just get away with that!"

Virgil turns to give me a sharp look. If looks could kill, I would probably be dead on the floor. "Well, sorry Princey, didn't know it was possible for me to lose my shit like that. I guess you really pissed me off, didn't you?"

I scoff. "Unbelievable, you're a selfish jerk for thinking you can get away with that!"

"I didn't even touch a precious hair on your thick skull, lay off." Virgil snarls.

I put a hand on my chest, affronted. Virgil smirks at me.

"Guys, stop it! Fighting won't get you anywhere." Patton finds his way over to us, giving Jack Smellington a concerned look and me a scolding look. Why am I getting scolded!? Storm Cloud nearly killed me!