MEET THE CAST

Hi.
To avoid any confusion from here onwards, as you would be encountering the word a lot, BALOGUN is a Yoruba word that means 'CHIEF OF WARRIORS' in English. Our hero is not only a Prince of his land, he is also the Chief of the warriors. A typical Yoruba demon.

1. Olumurewa Bankole:
    The Prince and Balogun of Ore Dynasty.
Height: 6'4
Build: Strong and muscly.
Character strength:  Quiet. When he loves, he is loyal and determined. Very, very skilled in all manners of attack and defense. A skilled fighter.
Character flaws: A lot. Impatient, rude, mean, loner, has fifty ladies for his sexual pleasure, temperamental, unfriendly.
      But let's give him a mighty big chance.

2. Jamal
        The assistant-in-chief of the army of Ore Dynasty. The Prince Murewa's only and long time friend.
Height: 6'3
Build: Strong and muscly
Character strength: Skilled fighter. Professional sniper. Has a good eye for detail. Marvelous detective skills.
Character flaw: Deceptively calm. A pro at pretending he is okay, when he is not.
(As you will find out in Book 2, which is all about him). Oh and he smiles through everything, even his anger.

3. Abike Kolawole
            Our sweet heroine. A captive of Amu Kingdom, brought to Ore Dynasty to be a servant.
Height: 5'2
Build: Slim. Not strong. Not muscly. SLIM and small.
Character strength: Patient. Calm.
Character flaw: Persisted in a toxic relationship with the Prince because she was in love (I think we all have this particular character flaw). Easy to boss around.
Weak.

4. King Bankole Adeola
            The King of Ore Dynasty. Father to the Prince Olumurewa. First married to Fehintola Adekunle, the mother of Prince Olumurewa. She died. And then he married Habibah.
Height: 6'1
Build: Errmm, like a 60 years old man.
Character strengths: Very patient. Calm. Gentle. Compassionate.
Character flaws: Very patient. Too afraid to take a leap. Loves his son to death should be a character strength, but read on and you would know why it's a flaw in the story.

5. The Grandfather
          The only family Prince Murewa claims to have. He is the late Queen Fehintola's father. A retired soldier.

Height: 5'10
Build: Strong, used to be muscly when he was younger. He has a bad leg so he walks with a slight limp.
Character strengths: Calm, patient.
Character flaws: Deceptive.

6. Queen Habibah Ishola Bankole
            Queen of Ore dynasty. Wife to King Bankole Adeola.
Height: 5'10
Build: Slim and long limbed.
Character strengths: Strong willed. Patient. Loving.
Character flaws: Mean to servants  

7. King Oladimeji Esho
               King of Amu Kingdom.
Height: 6'0
Build: Slim and muscly.
Character strengths: None that I know of.
Character flaws: Errant, wicked, selfish, desperate, greedy, self centered. And every other flaws you can think of.

These are the main characters of this beautiful story. Other casts includes:

7. The six Ministers of Ore Dynasty
Minister Jolayemi.
Minister Adesogo.
Minister Adekoya.
Minister Jibola.
Minister Adeolu.
     Minister Adewale

8. Abike's friends:
     Mariam.
     Modupe.
     Yetunde.
     Fatima.
     Bola.
     Sadiq.
     Khalid.

9. Mrs. Jamila
10. Iroko

I didn't attach a picture to each character because I believe everyone has an imagination, so let's use it.
But as you read, I would like to see the image of whoever you think about while reading, so please drop a picture for me in the comment section. I can't wait to see.

Please lovelies, I want to see your comments, constructive criticisms and love. Don't forget to vote.
And for those who will add this book to their reading lists and plan to read offline, don't forget to come online and drop me a vote as you read. Thank you.
This book would be completed by the first week of August so you all don't need to worry as updates would be steady till then.

Note: This story is not set in 1845 or 1990, Ore Dynasty is not a village; neither is any of the towns that makes up the seven lines.
The Dynasty is a traditional town that just doesn't believe in modern civilization, but yet, like many people who also doesn't believe; they are forced to use some of these technologies of 'modern civilization'.
The people ride horses and send letters as means of communication. It doesn't mean they don't know what a car or a phone is.
They are just traditional. Plain and easy.

Another note: this book is part one of a series. The series only consists of four books. This is the first one.

adetayo_first.

❤️