No Waffles For You

I groaned while my alarm clock blared beside my bed. I threw a pillow at it but it missed. Still groaning I got out of bed and put on some leggings and a sweater.

I walked downstairs to Athena screaming at Blake and Xavier for eating her waffles. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her waffles.

She didn't notice because well she was screaming at the boys.

"Don't touch my fucking waffles, pups!" Athena screamed at the end of her rant. The boys huffed. This was an everyday thing.

"Whatever," Blake spoke turning around. "Drama queen." He mumbled so low only super natural hearing could pick up.

"Wait a damn minute. Where the hell are the rest of my waffles?" She yelled again. I looked up from her waffles that I had just finishing smiling.

"Scarlett Grey! I am going to kill you!" She yelled.

"You could try. But you'd die in the process. So it's a lose- lose. No waffles for you!" I said back to her. She looked at me with a 'drop dead' look. I laughed at out the plate in the sink.

I walked toward the door to the outside. Until the voice of an angel stopped me.

I'm kidding. It wasn't an angel. It was the freaking devil!

Okay it was Xavier.

"Where are you going, Storm?" He asked curiously.

"To run, dad." I mocked him. I needed to shift. I haven't let my wolf out since we killed those rouges. She is itching for a release.

He nodded and waved me away. Blake it acting like a love struck moron whenever Maya isn't around.

Do I act like that? Impossible. I know my priorities. Right?

I shifted into my wolf after walking into the forest for a bit. Red was jumping with joy.

'Give me control! Please!' She begged. I agreed cautiously. When I give her control I can't mask my scent. The wolf over powers it when she is in control.

We had been running for 25 minutes. She gave me back control when she stopped by a pond. A clear pretty pond.

I walked over to a clearing close to the pond. I lied down for a few minutes until I heard growling. I jumped up, alert.

I sniffed the air. Pack wolves. Either my pack or uncle Mikes pack. Well technically they're both my packs. No actually technically I am a rouge.

Oh shit. They smell me as a god damn rouge. Fuck me!

The first wolf attacked first I swung him off easily. He hit a bush. I don't want to hurt them. I am pretty sure they're Hunters wolves.

I bolted. I didn't want to end up hurting them. But before I got to far one jumped on my back and hit me. Not a bite to kill but to make me go unconscious.

I growled lowly until I slowly faded into the darkness.

Hunters POV

'We've got a rouge, Alpha.' One of my pack members informed me. That's odd. Why didn't Scarlett and the others get him.

Scarlett. She's amazing. I was hurt when she didn't tell me but now I can't be more proud. She's strong. She's independent. Don't get me wrong she is going to be constantly under my protection but she's strong.

'Coming.' I replied. I made my way to the cells when Scarletts scent hit me. I groaned knowing I had to deal with this rouge first.

Most of the time we let the rouges in our pack. But lately the rouges only want to kill.