Put It On

"Put it on Scarlett Storm Grey! Right now!" Athena screamed at me as I ran to hide in the other side of the bed. Harmony sat criss cross on the flower laughing at us.

They were dressing me for the ceremony. I don't want to wear a dress and Athena is not having it.

"I don't want to. You know what? I change my mind! I don't want to be their Luna. I mean what if they don't like me? Or what if they think I am a freak?" I spat out desperately.

Harmony stood up with her arms crossed over her chest. She gave me a death stare that made me gulp.

"Scar. You are going to be Luna today. They will love you. And yes you are a freak. That'll make them love you even more. Now put the fucking dress on." Harmony spoke.

I nodded my head. "Yeah okay." I agreed. Athena came over and helped me into the dress.

It was white and it was loose. It was honestly beautiful.

"Now move. Let me do this rats hair." Harmony said pushing Athena away. She did a messy bun mixed with a braid of some sort.

"Oh. Our baby is all grown up." Athena gushed. Harmony held her hand over her heart.

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up. Let's just go." I told them exasperated.

Blake, Xavier, Athena, Jazzy, and Jermey were all going to be introduced as members and then I will be introduced as his Luna. We decided to also tell them that I am a Tribrid because if you can't trust your pack then you need a new one.

Everyone was seated in front of the stage. We were behind it.

"Okay I have got to go get a seat beside Daniel and Kaden but I'll be cheering you all on!" Harmony said walking away with a thumbs up.

Hunter walked toward me. He kissed me on the forehead. "You are going to do great, love. But first put this necklace on. Since you aren't marked it will give you enough of my scent." He told me giving me a necklace. I nodded and clipped it around my neck.

"Yeah. Okay this is great. Go. Go." I said waving me hands to tell him to go to the stage. He smiled and squeezed my hand then walked off.

I walked toward Athena and everyone else. "Okay guys! Y'all ready?" I asked. They all let out a chorus of yes. They were all nervous I could feel it.

"Scarlett. You're going to be an amazing Luna." Jazzy said gripping my hand. I smiled at her.

"Thank you Jaz," I bended down to Jermey. "Baby boy, you are about to be part of the strongest pack in the world. No one will ever hurt you again." I informed him.

"Thank you Aunt Scarlett." He said back I nodded and gave him a hug.

Blake and Xavier were watching me. Athena was also watching me. "Oh shut up. I am not soft. I don't do soft." I told them.

"No. That's not it. You're just amazing." Blake said. Maya was on his arm. I nodded and smiled.

"May, how you feeling?" I asked.

"Amazing. I'm about to be apart of something amazing." She said brightly.

I pray to the goddess no one hurts her. She is too much of an amazing person to change.

"Good luck, cousin. I love you." I told her. She detached herself from Blake and held on to me in a hug. Then she walked over to Jermey.

My vamp hearing picked up Hunter starting to speak.

"It's beginning," I told my friends. They nodded tearfully. "Guys, we will always be a family. We just are going to have to start a different one. But we will always hold on to eachother." I informed them. I could feel Blake.

Blake was afraid we'd all pull away and break up. Athena was afraid our little family would stop caring. And Xavier was afraid we'd get to wrapped up in other people. I was afraid of it all.

"Promise?" Blake asked. He let a tear fall. I bit my lip.

"Promise." We all said.

"Okay now go to the stage!" I exclaimed wiping some tears. They nodded happily and walked away.

Hunters POV

"We will be getting some new members." I told my pack mates. They were nervous. We normally wouldn't do something this big for new members so they are worried.

"Blake, Xavier, Athena, Maya, Jazzy, and Jermey. Please come onto the stage." I said. They all filed up here side by side.

"State who and what you are." I told him.

"Blake.Werewolf. Protecter." He said with a clear voice. My pack began to talk about him being a Protecter.

"Quiet," I said with my Alpha voice. They instantly shut up. I moved on to Xavier.

"State who and what you are." I said again.

"Xavier. Werewolf. Protecter." He said. My packs eyes went big.

I moved in to Athena and said the same thing to her.

"Athena. Elemental witch. Protecter." She said. My packs freak out level was about a ten but they kept quiet.

I said it again to Maya who looked so happy. It was adorable. "Maya. Witch." She said.

I did it again to Jazzy. "Jazzy. Witch." She said them I moved toward Jermey. The little dude was so cute.

Honestly I was freaking out over all the new additions. And telling them everything.

"Jermey. Witch." He said with his small cute voice.

I turned back toward my pack who were beyond confused.

"I understand that each and everyone of you are worried and confused. But yes these three are Protecters. Yes, they will be joining our pack. Now I have one more person." I spoke. I went quiet while Scarlett entered the stage.

"State who and what you are." I said to her encouragingly once she was standing beside me.

She looked at me with her big eyes and smiled.

Scarlett POV

"Scarlett. Protecter. Tribrid." I said. The pack looked like someone slapped them.

"This is Scarlett Grey. She was apart of the Silver Moon pack until she was 14. We have heard many stories of her. When she was young and when she has been protecting packs. Now she is joining this pack."

"And she'll be your Luna." Hunter finished. Everyone immediately started talking.

"Silence!" Hunter yelled in his Alpha tone.

"Let's begin." The man holding a bowl said. We both nodded.

"Scarlett. Do you pledge to help this pack through wars? Do you pledge to be the Luna to this pack and Alpha Hunter?" He asked.

"I do." I answered him. He nodded and cut my palm spilling my blood with Hunters. It only helped for about 3 seconds before it healed.

Instantly voices were heard in my head. My eyes went wide once I realized they were the packs. I haven't been apart of a pack link in so long I forgot how it was.

My friends and ours mindlink had to be precise. We couldn't hold it forever.

I looked over at my friends. They were smiling also.

"All hail the Alpha Hunter and Luna Scarlett." I pack member yelled out. I laughed along with Hunter. Then the pack started chanting it.

"Thank you everyone! Now we will be having a bonfire so y'all can meet your Luna and new pack mates!" Hunter yelled. It was my idea for the bonfire. I want something friendly.

"Let's get started!" Daniel bellowed and everyone was laughing and filing outside.

I can't shake this feeling though. The feeling that something is about to happen. Guess I'll have to wait and see.