We Are Bored

"Come in!" I yelled as someone knocked on the door. Blake, Xavier, and Athena walked in with their hands on their hips. Hunter was in his office handling pack stuff.

"Scar, we are bored! There have been no attacks. And we haven't trained in like forever!" Athena whined. I chuckled but nodded.

Truth be told I was bored too. I want to light some asshole on fire. Or snap their neck with a wave of my hand.

"Yeah! Arlet, we have been doing nothing for like a week! Can we please go train?" Blake begged with a pouty lip.

"No need to pout, Blake-y. I want to train too! Come on. Let's go ask Hunter where a good place is." I told them jumping up from my bed. "Race ya!" I said before using my vamp speed to get to the office door.

The boys came about 10 seconds behind me and Athena about 40.

"No fair! You all have supernatural speed! I don't!" She whined. I giggled at her.

"Yeah and Scarlett has even more speed than us!" Xavier joined in. I rolled my eyes then opened the door.

Hunter was sitting there with Kaden and Daniel and from the smell another Alpha. Everybody only smells that we are pack wolves. But mine also smells like a Luna. We masked our other scents to be safer.

Hunters eyes snapped of to me and then he smiled.

"Who's this?" The Alpha asked coldly. What an ass.

On I'm no one I can just end your life in 3 seconds, bitch. I though but didn't say. I am working on anger management.

"The Luna." I replied curtly. His eyebrows furrowed.

"Alpha Hunter, you didn't tell me you met your mate." He spoke to Hunter.

"Quite frankly, Alpha Leo, it's none of your business." Hunter replied. I had to stifle my laughter.

"Anyway... Hunter. I need a place to train with them." I said gesturing toward my friends behind me. He looked confused for a second then quickly understood.

He told me a place to go. We said our goodbyes and walked out of the room. We all ran to the training area.

"Alright babes! Let's begin! Blake and Xavier start fighting in human form. Athena, throw fire balls at me and if they hit me, extinguish them with water." I commanded. They began fighting while Athena got in her stance.

She threw 3 at me which I dodged. Then threw two more which again I dodged. Threw another that caught my arm. I hissed. She laughed and quickly extinguished with water.

"Got ya!" She gloated. I sent a small fire toward her while she was turned around. It hit her ass and she jumped up with a shriek. I laughed at her.

"Don't turn your back on the enemy." I told her. She rolled her eyes. "Wolf form!" I told the boys. They shifted and began wrestling.

I stared throwing burst at Athena. They would throw her backward if she got hot. Since she didn't haven't supernatural reflexes. I hit her on the third one. She began to blow back but I stopped her before she hit the ground and gently put her down.

A crowd was now watching and talking. But we continued to practice. "Blake! Fight with Athena! Xavier I am fighting you!" I yelled before shifting.

Xavier tackled me but I quickly got the upper hand. We wrestled a little before my teeth were bared at his neck. He gave up and we both shifted back.

Athena had Blake stuck in a mini tornado. I grinned at her as she laughed.

"Put him down!" I playfully scolded. Everyone was gasping at the sight of him in a tornado.

Blake came down. "Athena! I am going to kill you!" He threatened.

"Chill out, lunatic. Let's go grab something to eat!" I exclaimed happy at the though of food. Everyone agreed.

The pack was still staring. We walked around then and I heard some girl sneer something rude. I noticed it as the girl who was all over Hunter. If that bimbo knows what's good for her she'd stay the hell away.

Once we made it to the pack house kitchen I was eating some bacon the chef cooked up. My friends were beside me. Maya was sitting in Blake's lap. Harmony was arguing with Xavier about what animal is the toughest. Morons. Athena was just talking to me.

"They're freaks! All of them. I mean seriously what kind of Luna is a blood sucker? And what witch makes tornados to kill people! And why do those two werewolf morons follow them like stupid puppies. They're all pathetic. And freaks of nature." I heard the same girl say.

This bitch really knows how to test me. "I bet Hunter is using her for power. He's too smart and sexy to actually make her his Luna. I am the real Luna." This bitch finna die. I know everyone heard what she said because Athena and the boys looked upset while Harmony looked furious.

I spun around in my seat and used my magic to pick her up my the throat. She gasped and clawed at her neck. She was being held in the air.

"Listen here, bitch. You can say whatever the hell you want about me but if you ever say anything about my friends again I'll kill you." I told her and dropped her to the ground. She gasped for air.

I walked over to her. And bent down to her on the ground. "And I am a god damn Tribrid which yes does mean I am a blood sucker. And I am proud! So I can kill you in so many ways. Staring with draining you of your blood with my teeth." I began she looked terrified.

"And ending with my 'freak of nature' best friend lighting your ass on fire. You don't want to cross me. Not only am I your Luna and ten times stronger than you. But I am also a protector. Along with everyone else you just insulted. Do you really want to have problems with us?" I continued.

"I get that you're an insecure little bitch but ever question me again, you won't live to tell the tale," I said my eyes turning red. She backed away in horror. "Also you are not and never will be Hunters Luna. And he is sexy. But he's mine, bitch." I finished. I got up and walked back to my friends who were clapping.

I bowed. And laughed I heard a huff and then someone running away. I laughed more. I looked at the doorway to see Hunter. He had a very amused look on his face. I stuck my tongue out at him as him came closer and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Come with me, beautiful." He whispered in my ear. I shivered and obeyed. We began heading toward our room. I took of running and he ran after me. We made it to his room and he tackled me on the bed.

He smashed his lips to mine and I instantly kissed back.

(A.N)

Sorry for not updating but I have been doing a lot of things! Hopefully you like this chapter of Scarlett putting a bitch where she belongs.