Bastards

Scarletts P.O.V

"What the hell happened?" I groaned. I moved my arms up to my head and attempted to stand only to find one of my ankles chained to the grounded.

My ankle was burning. I sniffed to find my mixture of my three herb weakness. You know them.

"Bastards. Hey! Let me out!" I screamed yanking at the chain with no avail. As I felt my skin sizzling I realized Hunter could feel this.

'Hunter! Baby!' I tried. Nothing. Too much herbs that I cannot handle. He can feel this. I quickly shut off our physical link not wanting him to be in pain.

"Uh oh. Look who's awake." A rouge spoke. There is something strangely familiar about him.

I growled. "Who are you?" I questioned trying to sit up.

"You know, you killed my partner. He wasn't the smartest lad but you didn't have to kill him." The walrus face spoke.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I declared cocking my head.

"Now I believe your exact words were 'I'm not that sweet little 14 year old girl you remember. This won't be a ounce of the pain I felt because of you lot.' Am I correct?" He recited what I told the man who was involved in my parents murder.

"How do you know that?" I asked in anger my eyes went between black and red wanting to kill him.

"Like I said. He was my partner." He answered, smirking. I growled before trying to jump at him. I fell. I groaned under the hit.

He laughed at me. "You're dead." I bellowed in despair. His laughing increased until his face fell.

"You first." He told me before walking away.

"Wait! How long have I been out?" I asked desperately.

"A day and a half." He told me before leaving. I looked at my arms to see my veins beginning to pop out. I felt like they were clawing at me.

I need blood. This vervain and witch hazel and wolfsbane isn't helping.

What is his endgame? Is he angry I survived? Or is it more?

Hunters P.O.V

After I woke up I was in Scarletts and I's room. Memories started rushing back like a acid flash back. I frantically darted to my office .

I got in there and looked around to confirm it wasn't a dream. The picture of Scarlett and me sat on my desk. It was during our first date. We were so happy.

'I'm in my office. Come.' I ordered to Sean, Kaden, and Daniel. Within seconds the idiots were in there. Tears were evident on Sean's face. Kade and Daniel looked exhausted.

"How long have I been out?" I asked them flipping through a file. Sean was shuffling.

"Day and a half, Alpha." Kaden answered me. A tear spread down my face followed by a few others.

"And we have no idea who took her?" I asked next. I was turned away from them so they couldn't see me. Alphas don't cry.

"No. None. She's in the wind." Daniel answered.

We have nothing to save her. I can't help her. I began breathing faster no longer being able to conceal my tears.

I threw the paper in the ground and punched a wall. I can't feel her at all. Her thoughts. Her pain. I can't feel my soulmate.

I couldn't hold it in any more I started sobbing. I dropped to the floor. The boys were at my side quickly.

Harmony, Maya, and the remaining Protecters came running in at the sound of the commotion.

"She's gone," I spoke, hyperventilating. Athena and Harmony have been crying. That was clear. Xavier and Blake look like hell as well as Maya. "She's gone and I can't breathe. It hurts." I sobbed holding my head.

Harmony pushed past everyone and took me into her arms shushing me.

"It's okay, Hunt. We will find her." She declared but I could hear her voice wavering. I just continued to cry into her arms.

She waved everyone away. They filed out reluctantly but they did. She just held me.

I cried for a while but eventually stopped. I walked into the living room to see Alpha Mike and Luna Melanie in the couch with their daughter Ollie.

Scarlett has been hanging out with Ollie a lot lately. She brings Jermey with her so they can all bond. She has been strengthening her relationship with her family. This has to be crushing them.

"Where is she?" Mike asked scared. I looked down in shame since I had no idea.

"We have no idea. I passed out from...her pain. Which seemed to be a lot but now I can't feel anything." I answered him.

Blake stood up. "She's not dead! She wouldn't be able to die that quickly. It's not easy to kill someone like her." He half-yelled. Maya looked taken aback.

"He's right. It take death to kill someone like her." Sean agreed. I nodded. I knew she was difficult to kill:

"We will didn't her right? If we don't... I-I don't know what we would do." Athena spoke gripping Sean's hand.

"We will find her. She's smart and so are we." Xavier spoke determined and upset.

"We will get her back." Harmony mumbled, distraught. We all nodded.

I looked at the steps to see Jazzy with a sad look in her face. I gave her a weak smile and she walked back ik to her room.

I will find her and when I do I'll kill anyone who hurt her.

Okay so once I am done with this book I will need new ideas for another. Give me some!!