Beat It

"Ow!" I heard a shriek from the other side of the hotel door. After a bang. Then I heard a laugh and someone hitting another.

I walked to the door and slowly opened it. There on the ground lied Harmony and Athena. "Whatcha doing down there?" I asked.

"Thought I could kick the door down. Didn't work out." Athena told me while dusting herself off.

"Obviously." Harmony chortled. Athena death glared at her. I laughed.

"What did you two idiots want?" I asked walking to the bed.

"For you to get dressed, babe! Hunter is with Kaden and the others so we can go shopping like now! We need an outfit for the club tonight!" Harmony practically gushed out.

Athenas energy matched Harmony's they were basically bouncing on their feet.

"Alright alright. Pretty sure there is a mall up the road." I said grabbing stuff. Harmonys smile grew more if that's even possible.

We walked out to the car with Athena driving. It took a total of 3 minutes before we go there. Harmony jumped out of the car twirling. I basically fell out.

We walked into the giant mall. "This way!" Athena said grabbing my hand. I grabbed Harmony's and Athena drug us along. Store after store. Dress after dress. Shoe after shoe. I'm surprised I didn't drop dead.

Harmony chose a white dress with little straps that reached above her knees with black heel knee boots. She looked gorgeous!

Athena had a maroon dress that hung off her shoulders. It stopped a little after the thighs. She had silver heels. She looked amazing as well.

I chose a silver dress that had strips on the back and shoulders with matching silver heels. They said I looked beautiful but whatever.

(A.N: if you don't like the dresses I said please imagine another!)

We were walking out when I thought of something. "Did anyone tell Hunter or the others we were leaving?" I asked.

They thought for a moment until there eyes went big. "Nope." They both said. We all quickly ran to the car.

I dropped my mind wall to hear Hunter yelling.

"Scarlett?" Where are you ? Are you okay!"

Oops he sounds upset. I grabbed my phone to call him. He picked up instantly.

"Scarlett! Where the hell are you girls!" He yelled.

"We went to the mall. We must have forgotten to tell you all! Sorry." I spoke instantly.

"Please just get home!" He said. I sighed and hung up. Harmony hung up with Kaden at the same time with the same face as me.

"Gas it." Harmony told Athena calmly. Athena nodded her head violently and off we went.

We arrived in no time at all to see 2 very angry mates. Athena laughed. "Suck to be y'all." She said shrugging her shoulders before walking off still laughing at our predicament.

"Heyyy Kadeeee." Harmony said dragging out Kadens name. I just stared at the sky. That cloud looks like a mouse.

"Don't 'hey kade' me. Why the hell didn't any of you tell us y'all were leaving! You could have been hurt!" Kaden shrieked. I frowned.

"Scarlett, I was so worried. Was opening up your mind link too much? Or texting me?" Hunter asked in anger.

He has every right to be mad. If I was him and my mate disappeared I'd be terrified as well.

So Harmony and I let them drone on for about 10 minutes straight until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Hunter. Baby. I can take care of myself. If it came down to it I'd jump in front of a bullet for Harmony. We went out to get an outfit for tonight at the mall in this neighborhood. If we screamed y'all would hear. I am sorry that we didn't tell any of you. Truly." I told him. He looked happy with my apology.

Harmony and Kaden went inside after she agreed with me but saying she'd die to protect her Luna.

Hunter came and wrapped his arms around me. Smelling my scent I laughed at him. He smirked down at me. "Can I see what you chose for tonight?" He asked trying to see inside my bag.

"No! It's a surprise!" I told him before walking away.

"I don't like the surprise I want to see now." He whined. I shook my head. And walked toward Harmonys bedroom.

"Hey bitch!" I exclaimed throwing my bag at her. She groaned from the bag hitting her in the stomach. I smiled. I looked over at Kaden.

"Beat it. Oh and tell Athena to come in here." I told him. He sighed and and walked out. Harmony laughed.

Athena came in like 2 minutes later. "Put on your clothes and I'll do your makeup." Harmony instructed Athena and I.

We quickly put on our outfit. Harmony did all of our makeup and Athena did our hair. Neither is my specialty.

"Not to be condescending or anything but we look hot as hell." Athena said looking at all of us in the mirror. Harmony agreed.

"Let's go!" Harmony exclaimed jumping up and down. We walked to the lobby. The boys were sat on the couch talking.

All 4 of them sprang to their feet. Hunter grinned at my outfit. He walked over to me and tried to tug the dress down. It showed more of my chest so he tried to pull it back up. He frowned at his attempts to do nothing.

I looked beyond him to see Blake laughing at Athena because she tripped. I kissed Hunter and walked over to hit Blake in the head. He swatted my hand. Xavier laughed at him getting hit.

I grabbed Hunters hand and Athenas. "Let's go." I whined pulling them. Harmony and the others followed us.

We got into the car. "Yahoo! Party time, bitch!" Harmony exclaimed happily.

The boys groaned. "Party time." Blake said dully. Athena and I drink a lot and normally Xavier and Blake have to drag us home. It's not their favorite thing in the world.

"Goddess help us." Xavier said. I smiled at his misery. I am an amazing friend.