Dandy

Scarlett's P.O.V

It's been about 5 days since the cockless bastard took me. I haven't had any blood which is slowly but surely making me crave like never before. I can't seem to talk to Red and my magic won't work.

So you know everything is dandy!

I tried to make fire form in my hand but nothing happened not even heat. I choked back a sob. I haven't performed magic in 5 days.

He's stealing my identity. I can't shift or anything. He's taking away who I am while hurting me in the process.

I can hardly move with all of my weaknesses being filtered into the room.

I leaned my back against the wall and began coughing. Blood spluttered out of my mouth. I groaned and balled up.

There was a clank at the door. I gasped and jumped back a little. There stood my captor.

"Come to say hello, dick?" I questioned with as strong as a voice I could muster. He makes a powerful creature feel like a wolf cub.

"No, but I came up with a brilliant idea." He stated clapping his hands together.

"Is it to let me go? Because if not, it's not that brilliant." I told him. He glared at me as he felt I was mocking him. I mean I am.

"Actually. No. It isn't. See I want you dead but that takes awhile. I know you can feel them extra herbs being filtered. The other ones that help kill you. All I have to do is find a powerful enough witch to kill you." He told me shuffling around the room.

"Yeah? Good luck with that. No one wants to give up their life to take little old mine. Get to the point or fuck off." I snarled trying to find Red's voice. Nothing.

"Oh right of course. Recently I discovered you have quite a few mast enemy's. Does the names Hayden, Lance, Micheal, Josh, or Peyton ring a bell?" He asked me. Now that caught my attention. I snapped my head to him.

"It does, doesn't it? I think I will give them a call." He stared thoughtfully. In the state I am now I couldn't take them.

"No. Don't do that!" I yelled rattling my chains. He grinned that sick grin. I wanted to smack it off him.

"You know, I don't know much about vampires but I read that if they're deprived of blood even the smell of someone else's can send them into a frenzy. Some recover but they leave with the want to kill others never recover. I wonder which you are." He spoke tapping his chin. That sick bastard.

He grabbed a knife and my eyes went wide. I need blood. He pressed it to his palm and cut. My eyes went red in an instant. I tried to jump at him but I was yanked to the ground.

The smell and the thought was overwhelming. I believe I could get over it in the future. But from what I understand the smell of blood may forever be too much.

I knew I couldn't get to him but that didn't stop me from trying. Eventually after he had enough of my torture he walked away.

I collapsed to the ground. I was exhausted. My eyes were still red.

Now that I think about it that group was huge. Which means the rouges aiming to kill me and the rouges aiming to kill Hunters and I's pack are joined.

Hunter. I miss him. The thought of him in pain and missing me makes me cry. I curled up in a ball and let a tear fall.

"Hi." The sweet little voice I have came to love. Benny. He's my captors son. He beats him.

I softly smiled. Him being here makes my day. He's too afraid to let me out. I mean I don't blame him. He's a 6 year old boy.

"Hey cutie!" I exclaimed softly. He smiled at me but it was fake. He knew I was in pain.

"I got you some food. And a blanket." He told me and a genuine smile came to his face. He was proud he could help me. I was too.

I smiled at him. "No way! You're the best." I told him. He laughed and shook his head, blushing.

He put it through the bars. I crawled to it. He gave me an apple, some bread, and milk. I bit into the apple. This is the first I've been fed.

I put the blanket over myself. Then an idea popped into my head. He gave me about 15 pieces of bread. That can cover up the vent.

I stood up as far as I could. I pushed the bread into the filter until there wasn't anymore smoke coming out. My hands were bleeding from all of the stuff touching it.

"What are you doing?" Benny asked curiously. He leaned his head to the side with the cutest look on his face.

"I am going to stop the herbs being filtered into this room that hurt me. And then I am going to get my strength and get you and we are going to run." I answered him, truthfully. He smiled at the idea of leaving but he didn't believe it. He is one smart little kid.

"You know, I know what you are. I know you need blood," He says looking at his hand. "I could give you some." He told me, hoping to help.

"No. No. That's not a good idea," I told him. I was afraid if I started I wouldn't stop. "You need to preserve your strength. We leave in a couple of days, sweetie." I told him.

"I hope so." He stated. He put his hand through the bars and I held it. I am going to save this little boy.