Dolls

"We are going to head out!" Harmony announced after we had all watched the conjuring.

"Alright. Don't let any dolls get you!" Blake joked in a teasing voice. Asshole.

"Shut up! That's not funny!" Maya squealed as she laughed. The show scared us to say the least.

Maya and Sean were staying over for the night. We had a lot to talk about.

I walked over to Hunter and gave him a quick peck on the lips. Athena and Sean were cuddled together on the couch while Maya and Blake play fought.

"I'll see you tomorrow, love." Hunter said kissing my forehead. I could feel his wolf wanting to stay as Hunter fought to keep him down.

I want mate to mark us! Red complained.

'Shut up! He doesn't know what we are. Idiot.' I told her. She huffed and went to the back of my mind.

They walked out the door and I turned back to my friends. "My room. Now." I told everyone. They all scurried to my room after Xavier grabbed a popcorn bowl.

"So Sean. Do you want to tell me how the hell you are alive?" I said raising my voice.

"Yes I do," he said smugly. I rolled my eyes at him which caused him to smirk. Athena had her head in his lap. Maya was sitting between Blake's legs.

"Anyway, after those guys killed mom and dad I played dead. They had beat me up so they didn't check for a pulse. As you know they lit the house on fire. I crawled out the escape room before it went up in flames." He explained to me. Athena grabbed his hand.

My family installed escape rooms all around the house because we knew one day I would bring people who wanted to kill us there. They lit our house on fire. Sons of bitches.

"Why are you in the Black Moon Pack and not the Silver Crescent Pack?" Xavier asked next.

"Too many bad memories. Uncle Mike let me switch packs as long as I was close." He answered. We nodded in understanding. Sean shifted his gaze to me.

"My turn to ask the questions. Why are y'all here and why do y'all smell human?" He asked us. I gulped.

"We are here because it is our job to be here. We smell human so the packs don't know who we are. What we are." I told him.

"What do you mean it's y'all's job?" He questioned me.

"We are Protecters, dipshit." Blake mouthed off.

"No need to be rude. Holy shit! Y'all have to be the youngest protectors ever!" He exclaimed. I nodded.

"So Hunter is your mate. Does Uncle Mike know you're back?" I shook my head violently at his question.

"I want to tell him. But I can't. Not yet anyway. We have a job. And it comes before anything else. I miss him of course but this is my life." I informed him. My friends nodded. Maya was being quiet.

"This is crazy." Maya breathed out. I chuckled at her as did everyone else.

"That it is, little one." Blake said kissing her forehead. I smiled at them.

"So what are y'all?" He asked my friends.

"Im a elemental witch."
"I'm a werewolf."
"I'm a werewolf."

My friends told my brother. He already knows what I am obviously.

"Have you mastered your powers?" His question was directed at me.

"For the most part. They get out of control when I'm angry though." I answered him. He nodded.

"Okay. I'm going to bed. Get out of my room." I announced. They laughed and dashed out.

I changed into some shorts and a t-shirt and climes in my bed. I dozed off thinking about Hunter.

SATURDAY-

Sean had decided to move in with us. He got an extra bed inside Athenas room. Maya was here often. Aunt Carrie saw Sean and we had a family day.

I had been hanging out with Hunter a lot. He told me a lot about him. Like he liked chocolate, the ocean, wolves, sports, me. He was amazing. Red is over joyed that we have been hanging out with Hunter so much.

I've gotten closer with Kaden and Daniel. The pack doesn't know about me I don't think because they give me strange looks when I'm around.

We have had to deal with rouges left and right. It was annoying. Some escaped which was even more irritating.

There was a knock at my door that snapped me out of my train of thoughts. My head snapped toward the door to see my team.

"Time to go to the pack house." Xavier told me. We were hanging with the others today. I can't wait to see Hunter! Damn. I'm a clingy ass mate. Sean was already over there. He was helping them with something. After all he was still the tracker of the pack.

I filled the bag up with weapons just in case. I threw it to Blake. "Carry it." I told him. He stuck his tongue out at me.

"It's heavy, Scar!" He complained.

"Now you know how I feel." I retorted.

"Touché." He said and shut up.

Once we got close to the pack we heard yelling. We slowly crept over there only to see Hunter, Harmony, Sean, Kaden, Aunt Melanie, and Daniel with silver daggers at their throats by rouges.

And we didn't bring our masks.

Oh shit.