This Is War

I felt a pair of lips against my skin. I grinned. I rolled over to see my sexy mate propped up on his arm, kissing neck.

"Good morning , my love." He spoke against my neck. I shuddered under his lips. It sent vibrations down my body.

"Hi." I smiled meekly. We leave for home today. I miss Maya and Sean.

"I packed our bags. We are all set to leave." He told me now kissing my shoulder.

"Then let's go!" I said rising up from the bed.

He sat up and swiftly grabbed my waist pulling me into his lap. I instantly wrapped my legs around him and my arms around his neck.

He buried his head into my neck. "I have got a better idea." He told me as he began kissing and sucking my neck. I moved my head to give him more access as I moaned.

"You sure do." I retorted. I pulled his shirt over his head and pushed him backward into the bed.

I crawled until I was hovering over him. I started kissing his chest. I moved my head down to his stomach and continued to kiss it. He yanked my shirt off. I was at his waistband.

I pulled them off as well as his underwear. I moved my head above his manhood and began to tease his tip. He groaned. Then there was a knock at the door.

"You have got to be kidding me." I groaned rolling off him. I quickly put on my shirt as he pulled his pants back on.

"Cockblocker." I heard Hunter mumble. I giggled.

Xavier and Blake walked in. Xaviers arm was draped over Blake's shoulder. It was obvious he was trying to annoy Blake. And by the look in Blake's face it was working.

"Get you asses in the car so this devil will leave me alone!" Blake shrieked from the door. Hunter looked down chuckling at the two of them.

"We're coming!" I groaned. I jumped up from the bed and grabbed a red hoodie and some black leggings.

Hunter has on a black shirt that makes him look incredibly sexy.

The bags were in the car. Hunter started walking out. I quickly jumped on his back.

"My legs hurt. Carry me." I groaned dramatically.

"Do they? I didn't even get the chance to put my-." He started to say but I cut him off.

"Unicorn horn in between them!" I shrieked out. He laughed at me. He walked me to the car where everyone was waiting. We quickly got in and we started driving.

"On the road again." Athena began. Harmony slapped her leg.

"Don't sing! It's too early." She pouted trying to go back to sleep.

Athena began belching the lyrics. Harmony and her quickly started yelling at eachother.

"This is going to be fun!" Kaden spoke sarcastically.

Two hours later—-

"Are we there yet?" Blake complained while moving in his seat.

"No." Xavier answered. Five minutes passed.

"How about now?" Blake asked.

"No." Xavier spoke annoyed. Another five minutes.

"How about-." Blake started.

"No shut the hell up!" Xavier yelled.

"You can't tell me what to do you fury fuck." Blake retorted childishly. I snorted at his remark.

Xavier glared at him through the mirror.

After another coupe of hours we made it back. Surprisingly, everyone was alive by the time we were back.

Maya, Sean, and Daniel came running. Maya jumped into Blake's arms. She kissed him with so much passion it reminded me and Hunter and I. Xav and Daniel kissed like they hadn't seen eachother in years.

Sean held Athena and kissed her every on her face. She was giggling at his side.

We walked inside the house and started to unpack. We were all in the living room when someone came stomping in. It was a older boy. He was a guard.

"Len? What's the problem?" Hunter asked.

"Rouges. Lot of em." Len answered bowing trying to catch his breath.

"Go I am right behind you." Hunter told him. Kaden and Daniel went behind Len.

I ran to grab my arrows as did the other Protecters grab their weapons. "Hell no. You're not coming." Hunter said getting in front of me.

"Babe, there's rouges. I am a damn powerful creature. I can take care of myself and it's my duty to protect all of you." I said pushing forward. My friends following.

We got out there and there were a good amount of rouges. Warriors were all out. Older people and the children were in lock up.

"Why aren't they moving?" Athena asked with a knife in her hand.

"I don't know." I answered walking toward the rouges. I had my arrow pointed at them. Hunter was by my side.

"What do y'all want?" Hunter asked in Alpha tone. The rouges cringed. The one in the middle smirked before nodding his head. I looked at them with confusion.

They threw bombs that made smoke I couldn't see through. I heard a grunt and felt Hunter let go of my hand. I heard a whimper and I felt no pain so Hunter must have killed a rouge.

Why did they throw the smoke? I asked myself. Suddenly I saw bright green eyes. It dawned on me. They were after me. I tried to run but he grabbed me covering my mouth. I began reciting a spell but to my demise nothing happened.

I started to cough. Witch hazel. I coughed more. Wolfsbane. My coughing grew louder than the screams. Vervain. And with that I blacked out.

Hunter P.O.V

I felt woozy after I heard the coughing. Almost instantly the smoke cleared up. There lied dead rouges. But all the others were gone.

"The hell?" I whispered. I looked around but didn't see Scarlett.

"Baby? Scar!" I yelled. But to no avail. They took her. I screamed out for her.

I will find you, my love.

Athena came running toward me. Tears clear in her face. I looked behind her to see Kaden holding Harmony. She was crying as well. Jazzy looked like she was broken. I knew her and Scar had a good friendship.

I heard her son call for his Auntie Scar. Xavier and Blake looked guilty. Like they had failed her. Sean was on the ground. He couldn't console his mate because his sister had been taken and his mate couldn't console him because her best friend was gone.

Maya was behind Blake. She looked like the joy had been sucked out of her. Blood was in her cheek and I knew the thought of her cousin gone dimmed her bright light of joy.

"They took her. They took Scar." Athena screamed with tears streaming down her face.

My pack looked how they were suppose to when they're Luna was gone. They looked ready for was but also like they hadn't slept in days.

"This is war!" I yelled. I heard a yeah echo through the field.

I looked back at Athena. Then pain started to come on so hard I fainted out.

I am so sorry I haven't written in so long! But the war has arrived! Tell me your thoughts!