Chapter 4 [4/10]

"Shameless bastard!" Wesley whispered in a way that I can hear.

"Whatever asshole!" I whispered back and he just smirk. Not a good cousin at all.

After the whole day of orientation I went back to our house here in the Phil. with the twins. They spend their night time until 9 pm or lesser in my house cause their mom's so strict and they're always like that sticking to me when I am in the Philippines that's why I'm closer to them.

We were sitting on the couch, me in between them playing Mobile Legends when the door opened and was shock that it was mom. "Good evening boys!" she said and we three stand up and give her kiss on the cheek and went back to the couch hurriedly.

"Have you guys eaten yet?!" she asked.

"Yeah auntie, we ordered pizza, burgers, and fries." Wesley answered while eyes on screen.

"We also bought you some, in case!" Jaeden calmly added and he bravely look at to mom when he was about to get killed in the game.

"Thank you boys, such sweeties. By the way, how's the orientation?" she asked.

"It was great mom, how about work?" I answered while eyes on screen.

"Great too, actually. Okay, I will not disturb you now cause it seems your busy with your phones. I'm going to sleep, ciao!" she said.

"Goodnight!" we answer in unison.

Mom is really a busy person and I completely understands her that's why I'm making myself independent and not too spoiled around her cause I only have her...and also these two Jaeden & Wesley these days—in my life.

June 06, 2022. Monday

WHEN I WAKE UP, there's already a shirt, a pants, a socks, a shoes in my bed and an undies gosh and beside these is a tray full of homemade foods and juice. A smile crept to my lips when I saw these because I know that despite of my mom's busyness she always take time to care for me. Learning that she cares is enough for me and I don't need those sweet moments anymore.

I know my mom's not in the house anymore so I stand up, showered, prepared myself, eat the breakfast and went to the garage.

Our old and only driver is not here also maybe he fetched mom to work so I have no choice but to drive myself to AUP.

I'm about mid-way to school when Wesley suddenly calls me. "What?!" I said as I answered his call.

"Don't 'What' me! We're on the private house. Uncle Khent is now orienting the Historio de Estanton and your an hour late!"

"What? It's still early!" I screamed.

"Early my ass. It's already 9:30 and you maybe woke up late!" he said.

"Shit!" I cussed when I proved that he is right by watching the time.
.
.
.
.
.

Please Vote—

Siguro, gagawa na naman ako ng SPG with uncle Khent as the lead, charot!

Also, I hope na parang hindi ko minamadali yung story as you read kasi para sakin parang nag-mamadali ako. Ewan ko ba?