Chapter 15 [3/11]

"TANG-INA!" he screamed. It's my first time seeing him like this, like an angry and hungry lion ready to devour his meal. And it made my knees tremble.

Hindi pa ako nakatayo kaya nung akmang tatayo na sana ako ay agad niya akong dinaganan at kinuwelyuhan.

"Alam kong mangyayari to eh! Eh di sana hindi kita hinayaang makalapit sa kanya. Edi sana walang sleepover ang mangyayari, edi sana walang kayo!" now it made sense. He's jealous.

My confusion turns to worry and he punch me in the exact part because of that for the second time.

This is not my secret to him. It's our secret to him but I have my own secret to him that Weng didn't know.

He punched me for the third time and I don't have the strenght to fight back. I think I deserve all his punches at wala akong pake kung puno na ang mukha ko ng pasa at sugat.

He was about to punch me again when my hand suddenly move and block his fist. "Nyll, it's me Blase. Don't you remember me?!" yung galit niya ay napalitan ng pagtataka.

"Huh?!" I was about to explain when someone interrupts us.

"Blase!" agad kong sinundan ang pinanggalingan ng boses and I saw Weng running towards our position.

He moved so fast and kneeled beside me, removing Nyll's hand in my collar that got me chocked and his fist from my hand.

"Kigs! Anong ginagawa mo?!" ani Weng sa magkahalong galit at takot na boses.

Hindi siya sumagot at hinarap ako ni Weng na may pagalala sa mukha.

"Beh I'm sorry, ayos ka lang?!" namumuo ang luha sa gilid ng nga mata niya.

I nodded and slowly and gently he help me to stand up.

"Alam ko na ang lahat. Alam kong may relasyon kayo." Nyll said out of nowhere.

Weng stilled and slowly faced him while tears started to drop. And his voice was trembling...

"Kung ganun Nyll, ba't mo to ginawa? Ba't mo siya sinaktan? Ano ba?! Hindi ko kasi gets?!"

Nyll's eyes were down, his fist closed, and his tear started to fall...
.
.
.
.
.

—Please Vote—