Chapter 10 [11/12]

I remember competing to him sa halos lahat ng subjects. I know I won but the faculty favors him kasi nga Stanton siya but I'm challenging him again to know who's better.

"How did the Philippine Revolution started?!" tatayo na sana ako pero naunahan ako ni Blase.

"As far as I can remember, after Dr. Jose Rizal's return to Philippines from Europe he organize La Liga Filipina and bring the reform movement to the Philippine soil. He was arrested just a few days after founding the league. In 1892, Radical members of the La Liga Filipina, which included Andres Bonifacio and Deodato Arellano, founded the three K's or called simply as Katipunan, which had the objective of the Philippines seceding from the Spanish Empire but unfortunately the existence of the Katipunan was discovered by the colonial authorities that's why the Katipuneros gathered in Caloocan and declared the start of the Revolution in which known also as the Cry of Balintawak due to conflicting historical traditions and official government positions. And Andres Bonifacio was defeated by spanish counterattacks and so on, so forth thanks to Emilio Aguinaldo and the Katipuneros of Cavite cause they were the most successful of the rebels and they controlled most of their province with the help of Ediberto Evangelista thru his trenches in which defended their territories. " namangha at nagpalakpakan ang mga kaklase ko sa kanya, lalo na si Weng kaya bigla akong napatayo.

" Excuse me, Stanton. Why are you thanking Emilio Aguinaldo?! In fact, he favored an armed revolution becuase of Governor-General Ramon Blanco's State of War in August 30, 1896 which was not favored by many educated ilustrado class such as Antonio Luna and Apolinario Mabini, even Rizal himself whom the rebels  took inspiration from and had consulted beforehand disapproved of it becuase it was a premature revolution that lead to his arrest in December 30, 1896 AND to take note Bonifacio and his brother Procopio were executed in May 10, 1897 becuase they refuse to recognize Aguinaldo as an elected president to his self-built new insurgent government and to conclude in December 14,1897 the Pact of Biak na Bato was signed between Governor-General Fernando Primo de Rivera and him to end the Philippine revolution in which he was sailed to Hong Kong for self exile. " aniko habang tinitignan sa mata si Blase.

Narinig ko namang nagpalakpakan ang mga kaklase namin at para bang naghahamon na ng debate samin ni Blase. Si Weng naman na namagitna samin ay pilit akong pinapaupo pero di ako nagpa-tinag, dahan-dahan namang tumayo si Blase na may pilyong ngisi na naka-pinta sa mukha niya.
.
.
.
.
.

Please Vote

Yung nag-away yung dalawang matalino sa classroom niyo tas ikaw na bobo:

Okay, silent mode lang ako. Hihi