Save You - Hyeongjun🌎

Note: Another new symbol: 🌎 

Stories with this symbol will be alternate universe stories, where the Cravity members aren't part of an idol group but rather... mafias, angels, princes, etc. 

I really like fairytale retellings and so I'm doing a Snow White one for Hyeongjun. Hope you enjoy💖

Character: 

Snow 

Age: 17

Age: 17

***

Hyeongjun stormed through the woods, kicking his heels into his horse's side, begging him to go faster. Faster. Please. 

She was in danger. Especially being with him, she was in danger. 

He'd have to end things now, before she was killed. Before it was too late. Before her stepmother's patience wore thin. 

Her stepmother, enraged to have a stepdaughter more beautiful than she. 

Snow and Hyeongjun had grown up together. They'd played together since they were in diapers, though they never were supposed to. He was a prince and she was... 

She was part of a wealthy family, and yet she was their maid. 

Since Snow's stepmother couldn't stand the sight of her, she'd given her to the palace maids to take care of, to raise, and to teach Snow how to work there. When Snow was old enough, she became a maid as well. 

Her father was so busy that he was hardly around, he was always on business trips. Once, he did visit the palace, bringing the most beautiful silverware that he'd bought on one of his journey's. 

Hyeongjun remembered that day vividly. It had been just a couple of years ago, they'd been fifteen, if he was remembering correctly. 

It was a time when both of them were starting to realize that their feelings for each other ran much deeper than just friendship, but neither would admit it yet. They were kind of awkward around each other, but still managed to get into mischief together, annoying the palace guards and often getting Hyeongjun in trouble with his parents. 

After all, princes didn't interact with the staff. They didn't chat and laugh with the maids. They shouldn't pay any attention to them at all. 

But Hyeongjun knew all of them. He was friends with all of his staff members, old and young. They would secretly play cards, or tell stories, or just have fun together.