Start all over

Oh god I don't feel so good and why do I feel like I'm floating. I slowly opened my eyes and tried to move my arms but they didn't, I shot open my eyes and saw that I was tired up against the rail of the sail boat with duck tape on my mouth.

"Mmmmmmmhhhmmmmhhhhhmm!!!!!!!" I was struggling and kicking trying to break free but it was useless. Way to go Rosalie you blew your cover because you stupidass want to be all high and mighty all for a purple man tried to make you drink his own nasty pi-

"I see that you are awake," I look up and saw all the gang members looking at me and then I started to do the most stupidest thing any desperate person would do.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGMMMMMMMGHJHHHHHHHHDHHEHDHDGDHGDGEE" I started to babbling to the whole gang who all just looked at me like an insane person.

"Abbacchio take the take tape off but gen-" RRRRRRRIIIIIIIPPPPP " OOOOOOOWWWWWWW SON OF A BITCH, WATCH IT PISS BOY," Mista and narancia were laughing their ass of Abbacchio was about to take my soul but Bruno stop them "enough now Rosalie I want you to tell us how do you know our names" oh well I need too tell  them the truth but I can't tell them about the boss and la squada and who dies."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "Ok I'm not from here I'm from another dimension and a different time periods" " what" narancia said. "COME ON THAT'S COMPLETELY BULLSHIT YOU CAN'T BELIEVE HER SHE PO-" "Abbacchio that is enough let her continue." Abbacchio sighed in frustration and glared at me.

" I am from the year 2020 and where I come from you guys are very famous and well known" all of the men looked at me but Bruno slowly walked up to me and knelt down in front of me and his face so dangerously close.

Don't lick me don't lick me don't lick me please in Jotaro name don't li- I suddenly felt a wet muscle on my right cheek. This man really did it omg that is freaking disgusting. Bruno licked his lips and then got up to face the gang.

"She's telling the truth you guys" "WHAT" They all shouted, " Wow that's so cool you really are from the future whats it like there" Narancia was excited and ask so man question but the rest of the gang members still didn't trust me and Abbacchio was still ranting about how I was still lying.

Still tied up until I felt the rope loose on me and a hand reach out, I look up and it was Girono. Took his hand and I stood up, " Can we sat over" I asked and Girono look at me for a second then smiled " of course signora" " ok well then my name is Rosalie Simons" I took out my hand for a handshake but Girono took my hand and brought my hands to his lips and HE FREAKING KISSED MY HAND. My face was burn and my heart was beating fast, all the gang look at Girono with anger and even with jealousy but Girono ignore them and look at me with the most beautiful smile and said " nice to meet you mia bella"

Omg did he really just, ok just calm down now that I'm with the gang I just need to save all of the gang and most of all save la squada.

WITHOUT GETTING CAUGHT.

( Hello hello hello welcome to my very first story I hope you guys are enjoying it because I enjoy writing it down for you guys I hope I can make a lot more in the future please feel free to put down positive comments to see what you are thinking about this story. Alright Saki san is out💖💖💖)