Traitors

Izzy P.O.V

"ROSALIE!!!" I shouted and ran to her and lifted her body to see if she was ok not caring about the blood on my clothes. " Rose Rose please get up stop playing with me" I shook her but nothing work I was look at my best friend and she looked lifeless.

"PLEASE ROSA WAKE UP DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME. WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GO TO PROM, GRADUATE, GO TO COLLEGE, GET OUR DREAM JOB GET MARRIED HAVE CHILDREN GROW OLD TOGETHER WE SUPPOSED BE.................... WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE PRINCESS SISTERS." I shouted I was holding on to Rosa tightly and crying really hard I can't believe that she was gone,she was the only friend I have she gave me the best advice when I'm down and now she's gone.

Bruno and Trish walked up to Rosa and they we shocked to her lifeless. Trish got down on her knees and tears coming down her eyes, I laid rosa down and got up but my head was still down with tears still falling. Bruno put his hand on my shoulder " Izzy I'm so so-"

SLAP

"SHUT THE FUCK UP DON'T SAY A DAMMM WORD THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. WANNA KNOW WHY WE SAVE LA SQUADA IT'S BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT THE ENEMY THE BOSS WAS ALL ALONG. IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED IS THIS THE TYPE A PUNISHMENT YOU WANT TO HAVE ON ROSA WELL SURPRISE YOU GOT WHAT YOU WISH FOR. ROSA FELT SO GUILTY FOR LYING TO YOU WHEN SHE WAS ACTUALLY PROTECTING ALL OF YOU. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW"

Bruno didn't say anything, he just stay silent I just walked away and saying " so you have nothing to say do you, saying that rosa was the scum but it was you all along." Trish looked at Rosalie and caressed her cheek. "I'm sorry you really do care about us and I pushed you awake I'm so so sorry" then trish walked away leaving Bruno and Rosa alone. Bruno bit his lips hard that it drew blood and carry Rosalie lifeless body and started

Bruno P.O.V

Dammm it why her, why did that bastard kill her and not me. All this time I thought Rosalie was being selfish and a traitor, I was hurt when she lied to us but she care about all of us that she risk everything for us. I didn't get a chance to say goodbye I didn't even get the chance to say I'm sorry. Izzy was right I am a scum I wish I can take back everything I did and say. I looked back at Rosalie eyes were rolled back I lifted up my hand and gently closed them. " I'm sorry" I said quietly.

Izzy P.O.V

I was walking back outside with blood on my clothes and saw the whole gang look at me with shock in their eyes. "Izzy what happened to you where are you bleeding at." Fugo said while observing me, but I pushed him back " it's not my blood it's her" the whole gang look at Bruno carrying Rosa body and were shock. "ROSE!!!" Narancia jump out of the boat and ran after Rosa with tears in his eyes " What the hell happened who did this Girono do something heal her" " the boss happened he was trying to kill his daughter but had other plans and we were in his way" I  said emotionaless

Girono walked up to Bruno and took rosa out of his arms and caressed her cheek. I looked back at the whole gang and said in a stern voice " you guys are selfish you thought that we were traitor and that we were nothing but Rosalie risk her fucking life to save all of y'all dumbasses yeah we lied to you but it was for your own protection!!"

The gang look ashamed narancia was on his knees, Abbacchio looks the other way and gritted his teeth, Fugo and Mista didn't say a word, Trish was crying and hugging Bruno, and Girono was just holding Rosa not saying anything.

All of a sudden Bruno said something after a long silence, " I brought trish back us to save her and now I committed to betray the boss" the gang look shocked but I really didn't care I was planning how to stop that son of a bitch.

" this is where we part our ways you either choose to join me or leave" Bruno said while getting on the boat, the gang was silent so I walked on to the boat with Bruno and Trish. Bruno looked shocked and was about to say something but I stopped him.

" I'm not doing this for you don't come up with conclusion I'm doing this for rose she would want me to continue to fight and stop the bastard" I said while sitting down and looking away. " Izzy I want you to know that I'm sorry I really didn't mean anything I said to both of you" I ignored him not even want to hear his excuse I was too hurt.

Bruno sighed and looked back " any one else" Bruno asked. Girono look at rosa and kisses her forehead and laid her down gently and heal her wounds then put red roses and vines all over her curvy body. " rest well mia bella I'm sorry I'm so sorry I swear I'll will avenge for you." He kiss Rosa on the forehead.

Then Girono got on the boat then Abbacchio then Mista but Fugo and narancia stay on land. Bruno started the boat and we were off then all of a sudden we all see narancia swimming to the boat say he wants to join us. I looked back and see Fugo walking away. Then I looked at Rosalie resting peacefully the gang look at Rosalie also the looked at me. I turned my head and looked at the water clenching my first, don't worry Rosa I'll stop that son of a bitch and have justice for you and I won't stop fighting even if it costs me my own life.

(644 READS OMG THANKS GUYS WOOOOO HOOOOO I'M LIKE REALLY HAPPY RIGHT NOW THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY AND YOUR COMMENTS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES ALRIGHT SAKI SAN OUT❤❤❤❤❤)