First mission with Mista pt 2

When Mista left to find Sale, we quietly sneak out the bay to find the truck Mista will be fighting his enemy. We hid at the side of the truck a I turned to face Izzy.

" OK here is what we are going to do I will sneak on the drivers side and sing him until he falls asleep while using harmonic vibrato to drag him out of the truck."

" ok got it" Izzy said and she quietly walked all the we to the passenger side and waited.

I took a deep breath and walked up to the drivers side and knocked on his window the man look at me and rolled down his window.

" signora is any you need" " yes I was wondering if I can sing you a little something because I am auditioning for a singing co and I want to see if I sound good?" " of course signora start whenever you're ready" the man smiled.

I smiled back and close my eyes. Ok remember Rosalie classical music make people fall a sleep. I opened my eyes and started to sing to him

( walk on water by: eninem) I walk on water
But I ain't no Jesus
I walk on water (It's true, I'm a Rubik's, it's true)
But only when it freezes (It's true)

'Cause I'm only human, just like you
Making my mistakes, oh if you only knew
I don't think you should believe in me the way you do
'Cause I'm terrified to let you down, oh

I stopped singing and saw that the man had passed out sleeping, I brought forth my stand and harmonic looks at the man and said " damm honey this man is knocked out all the out."

"Shut up and help me take this man out of the truck" " alright damm this man is heavy what did he eat a whole cow?" I started to laugh at harmonic comments. After getting the man out of the truck, I jumped inside the truck and started the truck.

"WHOA HOLD UP BITCH WHAT THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU DOING."

" BITCH WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT I AM DOING I'M DRIVING."

" ROSA WHAT THE HELL NO YOU AIN'T REMEMBER YOU DON'T HAVE A DRIVER LICENSE."

" LISTEN HERE WE DON'T HAVE GOTDAMM TIME TO BE ARG-

THUD

( start the music from the top)

Izzy and I looked at each other and nodded, I press the gas pedal really hard and we were off. " Got damm Rosalie slow the fuck down your driving like it's the fast and furious." All of a sudden a pistol was pointed at us and both look and it was Mista.

" What the hell are you two doing here how did yo-" " look mista we don't have time to explain," I said while my eyes on the road

Izzy called out her stand velvet strings and mista look at her with shock in his eyes. " both you guys are stand user when did you find out." " today we just find out but now is not the time for QNA. What I want you to do is to try and distract the enemy so while he is focus on you I can secretly use my stand and shoot that son of a bitch" Izzy said

Mista look at us and nodded and went to fight sales. Only after a few seconds we hear gunshots and injuries going on above us. Izzy stuck her head out the window and aimed at sales with a smirk on her lips " hahaha I got you now you son of a bi-"

"OOOHHHHH SHIT" I screamed and turned my wheels and all of us were swerving. Izzy flew back into the truck hitting her head on my shoulder

"ROSA WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING" " IZZY THERE WAS A CAT IN THE WAY I DIDN'T WANT TO HIT IT" " WELL YOU SHOULD'VE I ALMOST HAD HIM YOU DUMBASS".

" WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING A DUMB-" BAMBAM " Izzy ignore me and stuck her head out of the window while I was still driving. Izzy pointed the target and close her eyes and taking a deep breath steady and concentrate.

After a long silence Izzy shot the target and then we hear a stab and a grunt. There was a long silence hearing nothing but the wind and me driving m, then all if a sudden Mista came by Izzy window with blood on his face and gunshot wound on his abdomen but still has a smile on his face.

" Rose Izzy you guys did it sales is done he's dead thanks to you guys" we all cheered and shout and my stupidass raised my arms up in victory.

" ROSALIE PAY ATTENTION TO THE FUCKING TRU-"

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAASSSSSSHHHHH!!!!!!!

We all crashed on to the rail but luckily no one was hurt but I turned around and look at a very pissed Izzy with both of her knuckles clenched

I laughed nervously and said" I hope you enjoyed the ride at ROSA uber.