saving the "enemy" pt.2

OK NOW THAT WE HAVE IT ALL SETTLED DO YOU UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING IZZY

GIRL CALL DOWN I SAID I GOT THIS AND I AINT NO BABY

Izzy and I smiled and and laughed, Izzy walked to the gang sat next to Bruno on the stairs. Bruno saw Izzy and smiles and wrapped his arms around Izzy waist and they both started to talk.

I walked passed the gang upstairs to go to Trish room, I knocked on the door and heard a faint come in and I see trish sitting by the window looking at the view. I sat on the edge of the bed and there was long comfortable silence hearing nothing but the birds chirping.

" why would you risked your life for a stranger , is it for money or is it because my father is the boss." I stood up and sat next to her and said "well all of us have different reasons, but for my reasons is because I don't think you're a stranger I think you are brave and a amazing person. Even if you are a stranger," I placed my hand on top of her hand and looked her in the eyes " I would still risks my life for for"

Trish smile and rest her head on my shoulder and thank me. NOW'S OUR CHANCE READY IZZY. READY WHEN YOU ARE ROSA. ALRIGHT WE SING IN 3 2 1.

(A LA NANITA NANA BY CHEETAH GIRLS PS I LOVE THEM AND THE MOVIE)

After I finish the song I smiled and looked at trish who was sleeping peacefully I gently laid down the sleeping form and went downstairs. I saw Izzy smirking and saw the whole gang sleeping on the stairs. " took you long enough let's go and hurry up so we save these dumbasses." Izzy said while I smiled and follow her we ran and find a taxi.

A few minuets later we arrived and the place was already on fire. We ran to an alley that was close to wear we see narancia and formaggio still fighting. We turned our backs to the wall and started to cough because of the smoke.

" shit how are we going to stop the-"
BAMMMM " Crap Narancia started more fire so he can burn formaggio up" Izzy said while breathing hard, " I'm sorry Izzy but we need to change our plans because with this situation it will turn ugly."

I thought of a plan and I took a deep breath, I turned to Izzy and whisper into her ear and eyes widened " ROSA ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE YOU ARE ASKING A DEATH WISH." " LOOK IZZY WE DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER CHOICES IT'S THE ONLY WAY SO WE HAVE TO DO IT."

Izzy signed and ran her fingers through her hair " ok let's do it and don't fuck it up" I nodded and we slowly walked out of the alley and quietly walked towards the two men. Izzy walked and hide the side of the car of formaggio and I hid behind the car behind narancia.

OK IZZY WE NEED TO HURRY UP SO WE ALL WON'T END UP DEAD

OK ROSA READY WHEN YOU ARE

Slowly we creeped up slowly to them while holding our metal objects. " Bring it Narancia" formaggio said and there was a long menacing silence nothing but fire cracking and burn smell in the air.

"TINY FE-" CLANK. With that formaggio was knocked out cold, "What the hel-" CLANK Narancia was knocked out as well. Izzy and I sighed of relief and then all of a sudden

SMACK

" OOOOWWW IZZY WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR." " NEXT TIME TELL ME YOU CHANGE YOU MIND BEFORE WE COME HERE" " OK OK FINE NOW HELP ME GET FORMAGGIO SO WE CAN HEAL HIM." Izzy and I help carried formaggio and he was fucking heavy but we took him to and alley far away so Narancia won't track us.

It too only ten minutes to heal to clean his wounds and patched him up and we waited for him to wake up. Izzy and I were talking and planning how we are all going to save the gang then all of a sudden we hear a groan and we both look and saw that formaggio was awake. " what the hell happened and who are you people?" He asked angrily and was about to draw out his stand but Izzy brought velvet strings and glared at formaggio. " try one movement and this arrow will go straight through you forehead and straight to your brains" Izzy said coldly

Dammmm bitch you is a savage and a badass you deserve a crown. I chuckle to myself I then turned to face formaggio and smirk " ok listen here and listen carefully I saved your life and now you will repay us." I leaned close to him and said "do I make myself clear?" formaggio look at me for a moment then nodded I smiled and was very pleased. " good now then......."

TO BE CONTINUED

( HELLO EVERYONE I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THIS CHAPTER AND I'M EXCITED TO MAKE MANY MORE AS WE GO ON ALRIGHT SAKI SAN OUT)