First mission with Mista

After a few minutes of arguing and changing into our clothes we walked out and the gang look at us in awed

This is my outfit ( ignore the accessories)

This is my hairstyle

This is Izzy outfit ( the middle one)

 Izzy hairstyle ( girl on the right)

" signora you absolutely look beautiful" Bruno said but surprisingly not to me but at Izzy, Bruno suddenly grabbed Izzy hand kissed them and Izzy was blushing soo hard. Oooooooooooooo someone has a boyfriend. Izzy and Bruno kissing in the tree kissin-

ROSA SHUT THE HELL UP HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND

WHOA WAIT YOU CAN READ MY MIND

GIRL YES I CAN

WELL DAMM

Izzy and I were laughing until Bruno said something that had our attention. Bruno started how polpo committed suicide and how they need to find 10 billion lire. I quietly leaned to Izzy and whisper into her ear she looks at me and smiles " Hell freaking yeah let's do it." Izzy said

I whistle getting the gang attention, " alright. Guys I have a plan and I am going to need mista and Izzy." The gang looks at me with a confusing look.

" Girono your stand can can make non living things turned to life right." " you are correct mia bella" Girono said walking up to me and wrapping his arms around my waist.  Got damm this man is gonna drive me insane god this feels like a dream.

"Well then Girono can you turn the life floaty into a fish so we can swim all the way to bay." Girono smile and lift up my chin and we face each and I was a blushing mess and Girono leaned close lips barely touching mine " of course anything for you mia bella"

" ALRIGHT YOU LOVE BIRDS WE NEED TO GET GOING I WANT TO START MY FIRST MISSION."

" O-oh you that's right let's get going then Girono." I said trying to let go of his grip but instead of letting me go he wrapped both of his hands around me and making me hit my back to his chest making both of us swaying back and forth.

I giggle and said " Girono now's not the time for that I really need you to focus here," " as you wish mia bella" Girono let go of me and turned the life Floaty

After Girono turned the floaty into a fish mista, Izzy, and I walked up the fish and smirk.

Alright guys let's get this freaking party started.

Mista, Izzy, and I landed on bay and I was looking out to see any trouble and boy Girono was not joking about the tourist.

My mind was still in dazed until................. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH THIS CAN'T BE REAL I'M SEEING SEX PISTOLS AND THEY LOOK SO CUTE"

I walked over to see Mista feeding sex pistols with his lunch. Number 3 always bullies number 5 always ending up crying. I laughed and then look at Izzy.

IZZY CAN YOU HEAR ME IN MY MIND RIGHT

YEAH ROSALIE I HEAR YOU VERY LOUD AND CLEAR. SO HOW ARE WE GOING TO STOP SALE WHAT'S YOUR PLAN

OK I WANT YOU LISTEN AND LISTEN VERY CAREFUL BECAUSE WE CAN'T MESS THIS UP WE ONLY HAVE ONE SHOT AT THIS. SO WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO IS..........

( TO BE CONTINUED)

( Hello hello hello everyone how is the story going sorry that I'm late publishing I just a lazy per but still stay tuned for part two of the next chapter alright Saki san is out 💖💖💖💖💖)