OMG

Izzy P.O.V

We were all relaxing and minding our own business. I was napping because I was tired as hell, suddenly I hear Girono telling Mista to get his pistol ready to see if there was any enemy stand user at the mini fridge.

Oooooooooooo shit it's about to go down I need to see this. I walked up to Mista and drew out Velvet Strings and nodded at Girono. Girono then grab the door and open it, "is this some joke Girono stop playing we don't have time for this" Mista said putting his pistol away then he looked at me. "Izzy you can put your stand away its not-" " your wrong Mista look again one more time" I said while aiming at the fridge, Mista look at the fridge again and saw fingers from notorious chase he shot earlier.

Mista, Girono looked terrified, " Izzy how did you kn-" " Izzy what's going on what's happening" Bruno said while walking up to us. " the stand is still alive what are we going to do" mista asked frantically. "We will get it out of the plane with my stand" Bruno said plainly. "ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY YOU ARE ASKING A DEATH WISH THIS IS INSANE"

"No narancia let Bruno do it it's ok"I said while walking over to him. " alright everyone hang on tight STICKY FINGERS." Everyone held on tight and narancia quickly wrapped my waist and held me tightly. But nothing happened and the fridge was immediately gone.

Everyone was relieved and relaxed, narancia look at me and ask if I was ok and I said I was fine everyone the settle in their seats including girorno. I need to find some way to stop the bastard but how what the hell am I going to do. I got it this plan will work.

"What the hell it's on my are how the hell did it even get on my arm." I look over and saw girorno with notorious chase on his arm. Alright it's now or never izzy. I I took my stand out and spun it around and it transformed into and axe. Oh you guys don't know my stand yet how rude of me.

My stand velvet string is actually a bow and arrow but I can also transform into any sharp objects like swords and axes and many more but those special sharp objects last about 15 min and I must use it once a day so I mostly use my bow and arrow most of the time.

"Im sorry girorno please forgive me for what Im about to do" " izzy what are you tal-"

CHOP!!!

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH SON OF A BITCH DAMMIT" Girorno was screaming in pain as I chopped his hand off. " izzy what the hell are you doing!!" Mista said while trying to walk up to me but I stopped him. " don't move not a fucking muscle this stand will attack you by your movement so be still"  I said while looking at the enemy.

Everyone froze and stood still, " what the hell are we going to do how are we going to kill it" " you can't but I have a plan Bruno when I use a distraction I want you to open the door" " izzy are you crazy" " we don't have no other choice this is the only way please trust me ok"

Bruno look at me the said ok, I closed my eyes and sighed Im sorry for what Im about to do Bruno, Im sorry Rosa but you would do the same too. I open my eyes and then I raised my arm and started waving it " hey asshole Im right here come and get me." Notorious chase came after me and caught my arm I looked Bruno and he nodded " everyone hang on tight." Bruno shouted and opened the door.

Immediately wind started blowing and everything went to slow motion. I look at everyone and smile and the last thing I said was " I know you guys can defeated the boos I just know it I love each and every one of you." " izzy what are you talking ab-" Narancia didn't get to finish his sentence because I ran out the door and jumped out of the plane.

The gang P.O.V

"IZZY NOOOO" Trish shouted and tried to chase after me but Mista held tightly onto her and she was kicking and and screaming with tears in her eyes. Bruno immediately closed the door with horror in his eyes, narancia was on his knees cursing and screaming. " SON OF A BITCH WHY DID YOU DO IT I WAS SUPPOSED TO PROTECT YOU I SHOULD HAVE DIE NOT YOU"

Bruno just stared at the door clenching his fist tightly, " first Rose and now Izzy all because of me I fail miserably to protect both of them I fail as a leader" Bruno thought to himself.

Izzy P.O.V

I was falling with the stand still on my arm hearing nothing but intense wind in my ear. So this is it huh this is how my life ends I was so close but I failed. No I didn't Rose would do the same thing if she was in my shoes, I always wondered what will happened if I die would I just stay dead in the real world too or would I go back to my home. Im getting closer to the sea dammit Im to tired to swim well this is it finish the work you guys.

SPLASH!!

I felt nothing but water all over me, the stand let go of my arm and swam away leaving me all alone. Then I started gasping for air struggling to swim. Then. My vision was getting blurry but before I closed my eyes I saw a figured swimming towards me and I finally blackout.

I immediately coughed out water and started gasping for air, " what..... The.... Hell...... Happened...... How....." I said " izzy thank god you're ok how are you feeling" I look up and saw that it was Fugo checking on me. " Fugo what the hell how did you find me," I said while sitting up.

" well that's the thing because he didn't find you it was me all along and it always had been" another voice said while walking up to me. I look up and my eyes widen, impossible it couldn't be but how. " girl why are you looking at me like you see a ghost, not only you are tiny but you are also acting stupid to" tears wells in my eyes as I look at the familiar person

"Rosa"

TO BE CONTINUED

( YOU THOUGHT I WAS GONE BUT I'M BACK BABY I'M SUPER DUPER SORRY FOR ABANDONING YOU GUYS BUT I JUST WANTED TO TAKE A BREAK FROM WRITING AND THEN SCHOOL CAME UP IT WAS JUST A MESS BUT I'M BACK.  THANKS YOU GUYS FOR FREAKING 920 READS LIKE LITERALLY IM JUMPING AND DOING A RANDOM CRAZY DANCE. ALRIGHT SAKI SAN OUT💖💖💖💖)