I'm sorry

Izzy, Bruno, Trish, and I were in the turtle while Girono, Abbacchio, Fugo, Mista, and Narancia. I turned over to see Izzy and Bruno cuddling and caressing each other. Bruno gave Izzy a kiss on the forehead and said sweet things to her and Izzy was blushing really hard.

I sat down on the chair while listening to music smiling and not worrying about melone and saving him. I decided to let Girono handle babyhead while melone........

FLASHBACK

The train stopped and prosciutto was about to get off the train but I stopped him, he looked at me confused and asked " is there something wrong signora?" " look I know how to save melone from his death because he will get on that train station and get out." Prosciutto look at me with shock in his eyes " don't worry what I want you to do is to tell him to NOT I repeat DO NOT get off that train let him stay there until the train stopped at another station understand?" I said in a serious tone, prosciutto looked at me then nodded " as you wish signora"

END OF FLASHBACK

I was sleeping peacefully on the couch until I felt a hand caressing my cheek, I woke up and saw that it was Girono smiling so I turned to the other side while giggling. " mia bella it's time for you to get up so you and Izzy can go on a mission with us I'll even let you drive the car." " nnnnnoooooooo I want to slee-"

Before I could finish my last words I felt myself being lifted and being carried bridal style by Girono. GOTDAMM this boy strong please marry meeee. " ok ok ok you win now put me down please" I said while my ha wrapped around Girono neck. However Girono leaned into my neck and smell my sent of my sweet coco butter lotion on my neck.

He then put me down and hug me behind and whisper into my ear " I'll be carrying you a lot more when and after we get married, mia bella," then he let go of me and kisses my cheek and walked by Mista. I walked up to them and Izzy kisses Buno forehead  got up and walked beside me, " let's get this fucking party started " I said while twirling the car keys.

"HOLD THE FUCK UP DON'T TELL ME THAT THIS BITCH IS DRIVING DID YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME WITH ME ROSE AND MISTA RIGHT."

" SHUT UP I'M DRIVING BECAUSE I'M OLDER SMARTER AND PLUS I'M TALLER THAN YOU. AND I ALREADY LEARNED MY MISTAKE SO I'M DRIVING WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT."

" SON OF A BITCH FIINE BUT I'M BEATING YOUR ASS IF WE CRASH AGAIN"

Few minutes later all of us were in the car while I was driving Girono was besides me and Izzy and Mista were in the back chatting. Girono was teaching me how to drive while his one of his hand was on my thigh. While I was driving I heard mista complaining about the window being foggy and trying to wipe it off.

ROSE GHIACCO IS HERE

I KNOW YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO RIGHT

YEP ALREADY ON IT

Suddenly all the windows were turning into ice and Mista face was stuck on the window. THUD!!!! I look up and saw that ghiacco was punching the roof while shouting at us how dumb we are. Girono tried rolling down the window but harsh wind was blowing hard and Girono back was stuck frozen.

I looked back at the road but my hand was frozen and stuck to the wheel, " shit my hands are stuck I can't control the wheels!" I said trying to move my hands. " HARMONIC VIBRATO!!!! TRY TO BREAK THE WINDOW"

" UMMMM HONEY MY HANDS ARE FROZEN I CAN'T MOVE MY HANDS." " DAMMM IT WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO" MORE IMPORTANT HOW ARE WE GOING TO SAVE GHIACCO SHIT THIS IS HARDER THAN I THOUGHT

HARMONIC IZZY CAN YOU HEAR ME

YES ROSA

LOUD AND CLEAR HONEY