MY STAND IS A WHAT

Damm it it's soo dark...... I SAID I AIN'T DYING TODAY SAT-

" Oh good can you see me?" I quickly turned around and saw the most beautiful form I see. She was curvy with beautiful chocolate skin her clothes was a cold shoulder high low flowy dress and her hair was dark red long curly hair and she was floating.

" whoa your beautiful but who or what are you?" I ask still confused but awed. " oh I'm so sorry for not introducing myself well honey my name is Harmonic Vibrato and I honey, I am your stand." She said while doing a hip pose, " hold the freaking phone you telling me that you are my stand that is amazing well what do you do."

" honey I can do all of things that even surprise me. I can manipulate people depending on what genre of music is. For example pop music I can make people go insane and fight each other, classical I can make people go to sleep, and lastly rnb I take people soul away."

" ok tha- HOLD UP I KILL PEOPLE WITH RNB ARE YOU KIDDING ME YOU MUST BE JOKING." " No I am actually no-"

THUD

" WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!!" " oh she's finally here well the time is up you know what do do when you need me see you honey" she gave me a air kiss and disappear.

I suddenly shot my eyes open and sat up and saw the whole gang circling around the mystery person. Mista saw me and walked over to me and help me up. " Rose are you alright how are you feeling?" " I'm fine but what is going on" I asked will walking with mista. " I don't know after interrogating the enemy stand user a female fell from the sky and landed on our boat" I slowly walked up to the female and my eyes was fully open.

"Omg this can't be her." I kneel beside her and move her hair. It is her but how did she come here. Hey! How do you know this person answer me now" Abbacchio said glaring at me

"Calm down piss boy I know this person because she is my best friend Izzy G. We know each other since kindergarten."

"REALLY SHE IS FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION AS YOU THAT'S AWESOME" "Narancia shut up your so annoying and how the hell are we going to wake her?" Fugo asked with his hand running through his hair.

" oh I got this she does this every time," I said smirking and running my hands together. The gang looks at me with a confusing look.

I slowly walked up to Izzy and then

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW WHAT THE HE- OMG ROSALIE!!!!!"

" IZZY I MISS YOU!"

" I miss you too now give me one damm reason why I shouldn't beat your ass for smacking my head"

" ummmmmmm because I love you and your the best person I ev-" I turned around and saw the whole gang blushing even Abbacchio. Why are they even blushing I turned around and saw that my best friend was in her shirt and even her freaking underwear.

Izzy look at the gang and said " what the hell are you guys looking at you pervs never seen a girl in under-"

"Shut the hell up Izzy and put some got damm clothes on" I said grabbing her arm to take both of us behind the big rail of the boat so the boys won't see us. " damm Rosalie you don't have to grab me that hard" " that because your stupidass want to show you asscheek to the boys" " Shut up" " make me little girl." " now I know damm well you didn't call me a little girl."

While we was arguing the gang look at each other " great now we have two strangers that we can't trust" " Abbacchio you don't trust nobody" Shut up you stupid brat" " I don't know about you guys but I think that they are both cute" Mista said while smirking both narancia and Fugo nodded.

Girono smile and said to himself " Izzy my be cute but Rosalie will still be mia bella and she always will."