oh the fly pt.2

While I was trying to figure out my stand Fugo and Mista also gone. Shit I need to figure out how I draw out my stand and I need to do it now. Wow first I somehow get into my favorite anime almost got my ass killed and now I'm about to be killed again from a tiny ass fly. AND ON TOP OF ALL THAT I'M STILL IN MY FREAKING PAJAMAS.

Abbacchio, Bruno, Girono, and I were all hiding. I already know that Abbacchio won't show Girono and I his stand so I ignore them and tried to draw my stand out. Until Girono got up and I know what he was about to do and I quickly got up and held his upper arm. Damm he got some muscle today is my lucky day.

" Girono please be careful" Girono looks at my then grabs both of my hands and kiss them and I was blushing hard while Abbacchio and Bruno glared at us. Them after a few seconds Girono ran and then got attack from the fly attack and mad Girono deflation.

" GIORNO, ABBACCHIO WHAT THE HELL!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU" Abbacchio glared at me and said " because I am not going to show my stand in front of a complete stra-"

SLAP. Out of nowhere I slap Abbacchio so hard and he did not appreciate it." You bi-" " look here you bastard I know you had a difficult backstory but now isn't the time to be sel-"

All a sudden I felt my back and then I felt my skin sucking then all was black and I heard shouting and calling my name.

" Rosalie Simons, Girono Giovanna you both are crazy bastards all this to prove yourselves. What the hell is wrong with you guys."

( 104 reads all together I really appreciate thank you guys soo much this means a lot and sorry for not posting yesterday but stay tuned for more chapters alrighty Saki san out💗💗💗💗💗)