2

"Lonie!"   I heard someone yell, waking me the fuck up.

"What the fuck do you want." I screamed.

"My niggas hea come see." I'm assuming Kentrell said.

I groaned, and contemplated going to then decided to go ahead.

I walked down some boujee ass stairs to see a big group of niggas, all different types of black.

"LonieBear!?" I ain been called dat in a few years. I looked in the direction it come from.

"Gorilla!" I yelled, jumpin into his arm.

"Aint no fuckin way y'all nigga's know each other." Kentrell said.

"Yea she was in my home before dis one." Ben said.

"Ight then." Kentrell said. "Whats ha story?"

"Ha daddy left ha and ha mama. Ha mama couldn't take the stress of raisin 7 badass lil kids, so she turnt to drugs. Feds busted ha mama and she been in the system since 5." Ben said.

"Well gee my nigga did ya have to tell him in fronta god and erybody?" I asked.

"He asked my nigga." 

"Antyway poo I mist ya." 

"I mistya too." He sat down with me on him lap.

"What the fuck we doin today muthafuckas?" I yelled.

"Kai'Lonie! I will not tell you again."

"Freedom of Speech, bitch." I yelled.

"Well damn, Kai'Lonie, you got bad." 

"Whatchu mean got bad? I been bad."

"I know its sexy ahh hell." Kentrell mumbled.

"Huh?" 

"Nun. Les ride out." Kentrell said.

"I'm Boomer, that Kd, that Babyjoe, the Three or Beenie. Since you ain care bout nun of us." A nigga said.

"My bad. I'm Kai'Lonie." I say, waving.

"We know. Kentrell tol us all aboutcha."

"Nigga I oughta slap the black outchu." I turned to Kentrell.

"Wit a pussy that good, a nigga had to brag." Kentrell laughed and the niggas dapped him up.

I slapped them all.

"My sex life aint to be bragged about. No matter how good you make it sound." I said, tryn to be serious.

"Whatever."

Not long latah we was at a trap. There was niggas and bitches and cars everywhere. I step out the car and it smell like loud weed and alcohol.

"Does house bitch know these the places you go?" I asked Kentrell and he put his finger to his lips.

"I ain't good at keeping secrets, so you gon have to do sum to convince me." I said, being freaky.

"Nigga, aint that how you endt up last night. Bein a freak." Three said, I laughed.

"Nah, ya lil boy over there started it." 

"My boy ain lil." Kentrell defended. "Da way you was screaming daddy I thought you woulda known that." 

"And I oop--." Kd said, running off. 

I got me a drink and not to much long after I was shit faced drunk and ready to turn the fuck up.

Come Thru came on and I started twerkin. 

"Les go." Kentrell said, pullin me out a crowd.

"I wanna stay."

"Not so all these niggas can see you shake my ass." He said.

"You not my nigga, leave me alone."

"Les go." And he picked me up and slung me over his shoulder.

"Ion wanna nigga. Fine. You betta dick me down when we get home." I laughed.