5

"So sad, they don't look a day over 14 and there in here getting tested for herpes." I heard the receptionist say to a doctor, looking in our direction.

"Mind yo damn business and do yo job and get us a motherfucking doctor." I snapped.

"You guys can come with me." The doctor said

"Was that necessary?" Kentrell asked, smiling.

"Yeah, nigga, I'm not bout to be judged by some hoe that works behind a desk. Plus, it got us a doctor faster." I said.

"Good point." He said, and he grabbed my ass.

"Don't look at me like that." He said in response to my stank face.

"Who is you to tell me what to do?" I asked.

"Daddy?" He whispered in my ear.

That shut me up.

He started laughing.

"Okay, here's you a room with a bathroom, we're going to need a urine and a blood sample, so let me just go get the material and I'll be right back." The doctor said and we nodded.

"I swear to god if you gamme herpes ima fuck you up." I said, mugging Kentrell.

"Nah you won't. Plus you ain gon have it." He said. I hope he not lyin.

About 15 minutes of scrolling through Instagram and yelling at Kentrell the doctor came back with two IV's and test tube cups. He handed us each a cup and we handled our business then we gave an ounce of blood to the machine. The doctor said its a 30 minute wait so we just sat there.

"Look y'all she mad." Kentrell said, sticking his phone in my face.

"Kentrell getchyo shit out my face, damn." I said, pushing the camera back.

"Miaya, shut the hell up." Kentrell said laughing.

"What she said?" I asked.

"She say she be mad too if she was in your position and how I'm lucky you don't bat my shit." He said laughing.

"You is." I said, getting up to sit next to him.

"Oh now you wanna be buddy buddy." He asked.

"Nigga don't even breathe on me til we get these damn results." I said and the comments started blowing up with the laughing emoji.

"Y'all think she funny, watch this." He said and I looked at him confused. He pushed me off the medical bed and started laughing like a squirt bottle.

"Why you sound like you a windex bottle or some shit?" I asked getting up.

"Keep talkin outchyo mouth, see where that gets you when we get home." He said.

"You not gon touch this. House Bitches come back today, so they gon be on yo ass." I said.

"Not if we quiet." He laughed.

"Just for that I'ma yell rape." I said and he pushed me off again.

"You know you like this BBC breaking down yo walls." He said laughing.

"Yo shit not even big, I hardly ever feel shit." I said, knowing damn well I was lying. He flipped me off and I started geeking, then the doctor came back in. 

"Kentrell end the live." I said, and he mugged him. I huffed and looked at the doctor.

"Here you go." The doctor said, handing us pieces of paper.

99.1% Negative.

"YES NIGGA I'M CLEAN! 99% NEGATIVE BITCHES!" I yelled, and grabbed Kentrell's phone showing the live.