13

"K'Lonie theres a lil nig at the door for you." My granny yelled.

"Do he got dents in his head?" I yelled and I heard him smack his lips. I smiled.

"Yea?" She said but it sounded more like a question.

"Tell him to go away." I said and I heard her say something then the door shut. 

I went back to watching The Kissing Booth two, I know that's a white ass story but the movie is fuckin amazing, I already watched it like 50 times. I heard my door open so I snapped my head in that direction and groaned.

"I told her to tell you to go away." I said, pausing my movie.

"And she told me you being a stubborn bitch and that I could come on up." He said.

"Granny!" I yelled.

"Hush, he seems decent." She yelled back.

"Ya granny already love me." He cheese.

"Go on somewhere." I said and he smacked his lips.

"Why you acting like that?" He asked.

"Becuh I'm just trying to enjoy my day off but then Mr. Potato head looking ass decided to stalk me and come over. Yeah, act like I aint see you follow me from the grocery store." I said and he kissed his teeth.

"I ain ask nunna det, I'm tryna figure out what you on." He said.

"I ain switch sides, I'm still red." I said.

"Not like that you foo." He said and I slapped his forehead. "Don't be putting your hands on me."

"I'll do what I want, this my house, you will respect me." I said, tryna quote what he said the day we met.

"That's not what I said." He said catching on and laughing.

"Where my brothers at? At you gotta kid you posta be takin care of?"

"How you know bout that?" He asked.

"Nia or Nisha or whateva tagged me in a post of a baby that look just like you talm bout 'this why he will always come back ta me, at this point there no use in tryn', so I liked the post and went on bout my day."

"Its Nisha." He said.

"And I don't care." 

"You such a bitch sometimes." He said, laughing.

"But we still date right?" I asked bein petty.

"Don't start that wit me, act like you don't got anotha nigga." He said.

"You right, I do, his name Trevon and his head game better than your so go the fuck on somewhere." I said.

"You gon break up with him."

"If he do me dirty buh if he don't no." I said looking at him like 'nigga wyo?'.

"I meant fa me?" He asked.

"No."

"Why?"

"Becuh I'm done wit that part of my life."

"So you not gon give me anotha chance?" He asked, sounding hurt.

"That's not what I said, I said I'm not breaking up with him fa you, I neva said nun bout if sum happen between me and him that you not gon get a chance." I said and he nodded.

"Is his dick game better than mine?" He asked.

"No." I laughed, dragging out the o and shaking my head.

"Is it bigger than mine?"

"I mean we was still growin when we was fuckin so compared to then and now yes his dick is bigger than yours was but ion know bout now." I said.

"Wanna see?" He asked and I nodded.

He beat it til it was hard and my eyes almost came out my head.

"You not coming nowhere near me wit that thing." I said and he started laughing.

"Will you blow me?" He asked.

"Nigga did you miss that part where I said I got a boyfriend?" I asked and he shook his head no.

"Please?" 

"Fine." I said. "Don't push on my head like you use to." I said.

"Ion do det no more, Miaya sister bit me when I did that to her and ever since then I been afraid to do it." He said and I started laughing, making him mug me.

"Just come suck my dick." He said.

I missed him.

I liked him.

I love him.

I can't believe I'm doin Trey like this.

Whatever, Kentrell will always have my heart.

I took his whole thing in my mouth and started to bob my head and he started grunting and groaning and breathing heavy. I twirled my tongue round his tip everytime I went up and he'd exhale sharply. He started tapping me, indicating that he's bout to nut, trying to get me to move because he remembers I don't like to swallow, but this time I just went faster, causing him to make more noise. He busted and I swallowed the whole load. I got up and wiped my mouth with my thumb, licking it for any last jizz that may have been on my chin.

"When you start doing it like that?" He asked, talm bout the swallowing.

"Today." I said. "Right now." 

He smiled.

"Becuh of me." He cheesed.

"You deserve it. It means something different when you swallow." I said and he nodded.

"Thanks." He said and I nodded.

"Wanna watch this movie with me?" I asked.

"What it is?"

"Kissing Booth Two." I said.

"Aint no one wanna watch that gay shit." He said.

"Please."

"You lucky I like yo ass." He said and I squealed sounding like a whole groupie hoe.

"Neva do that again 'less my dick in you." He said and I started laughing.

"Thanks Trelly." I said and we cuddled up, watching the movie and enjoying each others company.