19

A/N: I done lost all inspiration in this book, so I'm ending it now...there ain't gon be no sequel...so here.

Couple months later:

"GET THE FUCK OUT KENTRELL, ON GOD I AINT NEVA WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN!" I screamed, holding back tears.

"Mane, Lonie you can't fucking leave me, you pregnant wit my kid!" He exclaimed.

"YOU SHOULDA BEEN THOUGHT BOUT HOW I WAS PREGRANT WHEN YOU WAS STICKIN YO DICK IN EVER OTHER PUSSY AROUND!" I screamed some more.

"Say can y'all take that outside, we tryna sleep." Ben said, knocking on the door.

"Go away, Benjamin and mindya own." I spat and heard him smack his lips and mumble 'mean ass'.

"It wasn't even like that." Kentrell said and I scoffed.

"Then what it like then?" I asked.

"You wasn't given me nun." He mumbled.

"YOU HAVE TWO FUCKIN HANDS! MAKE THEM FUCKIN WORK." I screamed, getting in his face.

"Back the fuck up." He said calmly. "I'm not a lit boa no more, if I want some pussy, all I gotta do is step outside."

"THEN GO BE WITH ANY OTHER FUCKIN BITCH AROUND HEA SINCE YOU GOT ALL THAT DAMN POWER OVER  FEMALES! YOU NOT EVEN ALLAT CUTE!"

"Ion understand why you so mad." He chuckled and I slapped him across the face.

"You lucky you got my seed in you." He spat, his eyes twitchin and shit.

"Hit me, ion care, ion even wanna be pregnant by you no more." I spat and he wrapped his hands round my throat.

"Choking people is a pussy move." I spat and he tightened his gripped and I just laughed.

"Keep goin, if I die, the baby dies." I laughed and he dropped me like a hot pocket fresh out the microwave to the floor and I just sat there laughing.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WIT YOU LONIE!" He yelled.

"YOU! IM SO TIRED OF YOU! GET OUT MY HOUSE."

"THIS MY HOUSE, I PAID FOR IT, I PAY THE BILLS, THIS MY HOUSE SO YOU CAN LEAVE!" He spat back.

"You know what, I'm gone." I said and I grabbed my car keys and walked out, not sayin bye to no one and not looking back as if I'm making a mistake.

The only person I got is myself, and now it's just me and MY baby.