6

"Look K'lonie, we givin you a chance, we don't just want to abandon you and we want to give you the ability to feel loved and wanted. You got to lose your attitude, we just want the best for you and its our job to look out for you. So please let us help you." Leighanne said as she set us down for a "family meeting".

I look at Kentrell and he gives me pleading eyes.

"Yes ma'am, I'll be better. I'm so tired of moving around and getting abandoned. Its a defense thing, I hurt people before they hurt me."

"Well, honey, we don't want to hurt you, we want to do the opposite." Nikolas said, and I twisted my lips, nodding.

"Okay, now, go get ready for school." Leighanne said. Me and Kentrell got up from the table, putting our plates in the sink and heading upstairs. I put on ripped jeans and a Nirvana tee, I but my Jordans on and tied my green flag around my arm. Kentrell gave it to me and said, if im around him I need this, so I went with it.

"Ready?" Kentrell said as he came in my room.

"Yea, lets go." I said and grabbed my bookbag.

"Have a good day." Leighanne said.

"You too guys." I said.

----At School---

"LonieBear." Ben said, running up to me.

"Wassam Gorilla." I said, giving him a hug.

"Bubba." I said to Three dapping him up.

"BESTIE!" Kd yelled and hugged me, I jumped up wrapping my legs around his torso.

"You don't even hug me like that and I'm yo nigga." Kentrell said.

"Don't be a jealous bitch." Kd said, sitting down on the table with me still wrapped around him.

"Wheres my green headed weirdo?" I asked, looking for Babyjoe. I saw him walking through the parking lot bopping his head with his headphones on. He looked up and saw us, and ran to us. The smell of weed and cologne took over the scene.

"Wassam Nephew." I said, laughing.

"Wassam Neice."

"Now how that work? Hey Mini Me." Miaya said coming outta no where. I nodded my head.

"He want me to call him uncle but I'm older than him by like a month so I call him nephew but he still call me niece like I call him uncle." I said, tapping Kd to release his grip so I can get up.

"You working on sum Nephew?" I asked.

"Yea, nun to serious yet tho."

"I'm happy fa you, I know you gon make it."

"Why you so nice to everyone but me?" Kentrell pouted.

"Oh big baby." I said, poking out my lip and walking to give him a hug. I wrapped my arms around his torso and he picked my head up so I can look at him. Why I gotta be short.

"Gimme kiss." I said, and he leant his head down a lil bit and gave me a quick but passionate kiss.

"Don't let Noni see that shit." Miaya said, and I looked at Kentrell.

"Mane, Noni can suck Kd dick." 

"Not so I can get herpes no fuckin way, that dirty bitch needa listen to the news and social distance haself from me." Kd said and I started laughing so loud.

"Whats so funny?" An unfamiliar voice asked, I turned around and saw a girl shorter than me, but thicker than me lookin at Kentrell. "And why yo arms wrapped round my nigga." Ah so this was Noni.

"I ain't yo nigga, I toldja this last night I ain fuckin witchu no more." Kentrell said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because we don't want fucking aides bouncing round the group, so take ya stiff weave ass smelling like a whole tuna factory ass on somewhere." Kd said and me and Miaya started laughing.

"Don't get fucked up." Noni said, mugging me.

"Ain'tchu get a train ran through you?" I asked. "I can hear yo pussy flapping together when you walk, all that loose skin."

She mugged me and looked at Kentrell.

"I'm loose?" She asked, making a face.

"Stickin my dick in you was like throwing a hotdog down a never ending hallway, no walls no where." Kentrell said, making the gang laugh.

"Ight, I'd watch yoself hoe, takin my nigga then insulting me, ima see you round bitch." Noni said as the bell rung.

"I'm shaking in my boots. I'm from ATL we'll see bout shit round hea. Step up na if you think you that." I said, and jumped towards her, she flinched so hard she fell back.

"Scary ass. Les go y'all, we done wasted our precious time on enough bullshit." I said. "Unc, hand me that roach you was puffin on earlier." He handed it to me and I lit it taking a hit or two before putting it out and putting it in my bra.

"Keep it." Babyjoe said.

"Was planning on it." I said and Ben laughed.