17

"We don't even date, why you getting mad?" Kentrell asked.

"We had this conversation before. I'm getting deja vu." I said, rubbing my temples with my fingertips.

"Yea fuck ya ronde vu. Tell me why you so mad."

"I said, deja vu you stupid mufucka and becuh you come back inta my life and ruin erything." I said.

"What I ruined?" 

"Well first my relationship wit Trevon."

"I ain't ask you to suck my dick." He spat.

"Uh yea you did, after you got all hard so I could compare." I said. "Talm bout blow me."

"You still made the choice." He said. "But you still avoiding the question. Nunna that shii you said tell me why you so mad."

"I'm mad becuh as soon as I saw yo ass I wanted you all over again. I just wanted everything between us to go to the way it was. I miss the days where we just lay up under each otha and talk, I miss us screaming at each other, I miss fantasing that you some other nigga while you dick me down, I miss everything Kentrell. And when you had that hoe on yo dick last night all I could think about is why it wasn't me." I finally said.

"Thank you Jesus, finally." Ben said.

"Y'all gotta quit listening in to our convo they not ya business." I said as I opened my door, causing Ben and Kd fell straight through on they faces.

"Who you be fantasing about?" Kd asked.

"That Rio nigga from Good Girls." Kentrell mumbled.

"Oh his ass do be fine, no homo tho."

"Its ight Kd you be gay we all know it." I said and he stomped out my room.

"I'ma go too." Ben said as he walked out, shutting my door behind him.

"All you had to say was that you wanted me, I'd drop my wife fa you." Kentrell said and I chuckled a lil.

"I can't be havin you do allat, can't have no angry fiancé cut my head off." I said and it was his turn to chuckle a lil.

"So you seriously want me?" He asked and I nodded, looking at my feet. He picked my head up by putting his finger under my chin and kissed me, deeply and passionately, slow and kinda nasty, not full of lust but love. He pulled away and I looked into his beautiful brown shaded eyes, watching them move back in forth as he tries to read me for emotions and thoughts, as I did the same. He reconnected our lips and it was a more passionate kiss.

"That's all you had to say." He mumbled, and threw me on my bed and just cuddled me.

"I love you Lonie."

"I love you too, Trelly." I said.

THEY BACK TAGETHA!

Happy?

Sad?