18

"Trelly." I whined.

"What?" He asked, not takin his eyes of the game he was playing.

"I'm hungry." I said.

"Mane all yo ass wanna do is eat, go look the fridge." 

"I already did, ain't nun in it." I said and he smacked his lips.

"My fridge not empty, you just don't want nun out of it." He said, finally pausing the game. "Whatchu wanna eat."

"Taco Bell." I said.

"Done made me yo personal postmates." He complained, sliding on my fluffy slides and grabbin his keys.

Either he got small feet or I got big feet. He gave me a kiss before walking out the door. I texted Riyah to come over cuh I ain wanna take it on my own, she was over in three minutes.

"You really think you pregnant?" She asked and I nodded. "Whose it is?"

"Kentrell, I ain trust Trevon enough to let him hit raw." I said and she busted out laughing.

"Fuck." I said.

"Positive?"

"All 5 of em." I said.

"Damn bitch how much pee you hold in yo blatter." She asked, stepping in the bathroom.

I heard the door open and Kentrell call my name.

"I'ma see you later." Riyah said and left, I went downstairs with her.

"You cheating on me with yo best friend?" Kentrell chuckled.

"Naw." I said and he laughed, handing me my tacos. "Thank you."

"No problem." He said, kissing my forehead.

"Kentrell I'm pregnant." I said in one breath.

"I know." He said and I looked at him funny. "I mean the moodswings, the hunger, the weight gain." 

"Not yo first rodeo." I said, rememberin Draco.

"Nope." 

"Are you happy?" I asked and he nodded, rappidly.I let out the breath I didn't even realize I was holding.

"More than happy. I been wanting this since we was kids." He said and kissed me.

Oop--Lonie pregnant now...

Thoughts?

Go check my new Yb book...not adding another chapter to it til it has some reads and comments.