4

"You're late." My new English teacher spoke.

"I'm new, get off my nuts." I groaned.

"Is that anyway a proper young lady should talk?" She asked.

"Whoever toldja I was proper lied to yo big lipped ass." I said as I mugged her and received a few laughs.

"Is this really how you wanna start a new year at a new school?"

"Do it seem like I care?" I asked, raising an eyebrow and cocked my neck.

 "She allabout that attitude ain't she?" I heard another girl say.

"Ja'Miyah, don't feed into it." The teacher snapped.

"Leave ha alone." I said and Ja'Miaya nodded.

"That's it, I'm done. Office now Kai'Lonie." Mrs. Waters spoke. I huffed and walked out the door not caring about shit. I walked around the hallways for a minute and smoked a blunt.

"Excuse me, you either need to be in class or the office, and we do not smoke in the building, we have a smokers lot. So please wait until free period or lunch to begin your bad habit festivities." A white lady said and I blew smoke in her face and continued to walk.

"Kai'Lonie." I heard from behind me. Ben and Ja'Miaya came waltzing round the corner.

"How you know ha Miaya?" Ben asked.

"She just went off on Mrs. Waters. How you know ha Blackie Chan?" Miaya asked and I laughed at her name for him.

"We go way back don't we LonieBear?"

"Yep." I said handing him the blunt.

"Mane if Leighanne knew what you was doing right now." Ben said laughing.

"House Bitch can suck my dick all the way to the balls." I said as we walked into the office and Ben put the roach in his pocket.

"In trouble already?" I heard, I snapped my head to my left to see Kentrell slouched in his chair.

"I wouldn't be had yo bow legged ass not left me for some hoe with stiff weave and who smell like a whole tuna factory." I said and he smacked his lips.

"Don't tell me you still sneaking and freaking with Noni?" Miaya asked shaking her head.

"Who Noni be?" I asked.

"She the biggest hoe of the school. She done had to get five abortions and shit like that." She said to me. "You know she has herpes right?" She asked Kentrell and my eyes went wide and Ben laughed.

"This shit not funny Gorilla." I pouted.

"Don't tell me you let him dick you down?" Miaya asked face palming her self. I looked down at my fluffy slides.

"Don't worry bae. I do her wit a rubber and you without. We good." Kentrell laughed.

"You still coming with me to get checked." I said and he nodded in agreement.

"Ah yes, my four truant students. Please my office." A lady said and we followed her. There were only three chairs so I sat in Kentrells lap and the principal looked and me and I mugged her as I tried to get comfortable  by moving around. Kentrell started pinching my side and at first I ain't know why but then it started poking me, I tried not to laugh.

"Either go to class or I call your parents----or legal guardians." The principal said. We left her office and started to part ways until I was yanked into the janitorial closet. 

"You finishing what you started." Kentrell said pushing me on my knees whipping his shit out his gym shorts.

"Go get Noni." I tease.

"She suck at head." He said and I laughed.

"I ain't never done it so I'm probably not good either." I said and shrugged. I roll my eyes and take his whole in my mouth as he inhales sharply. I take it out and slap it in my pouty lips, kissing and licking the tip, just like I seen on pornhub. I put him back in my mouth, sucking on  it as he wrapped his hand in my natural hair tugging at it as he grunts and groans.

Some sexy shit there.

"I'm boutta---." He starts but gets cut off by me picking up my pace, he unloads and I swallow it with no trouble.

"That was the best head I got ever ngl got no reason to eitha." He said answering the questions I didn't  wanna ask. "You gon have to do that more often."

"After we find out if we got herpes or not. Mkay?" I said  and he nodded. We left the closet and went to class.