7

"Why you holding ha back Kentrell, you really think she gon do sum damage?" Noni asked, I was bout to whoop her ass.

"Dontchu know not to fuck wit someone who been abandoned they whole life? They got this scary ass defensive system, aintchu know that?" Kd asked her.

"It ain't my fault her mommy and daddy ain't want her no more. I mean look at ha, she look like a fuckin bulldog and she got a bad ass attitude, I wouldn't want ha either." Noni said, and Kentrell let me go.

I grabbed her by her stiff ass weave, pulling her to the ground, punching her face in during the process. Once she was on the ground I pinned her arms behind her head and sat on her lap like I was ridin ha dick and she was taking blow after blow after blow, screaming and crying and tryna get me off ha with ha legs.

"Na, you wanna talk shit, you gon take it." Ben said and she tried to reach for him.

All I could see was red. I got up off her and stomped on her, like gang stomping on her and kicking her in her stomach. I grabbed a baseball bat from behind the trap door and hit her in the legs with it.

"Lonie that's enough." Kentrell said, sounding scared.

"She gon tell 12." Babyjoe said.

"Let ha ass snitch, see what happens then." I threaten. I grab her by her hair again and drag her outside and throwing her into the yard.

"Talk some more shit and I'll make you bite that fucking curb, do you understand me?" I screamed, she nodded rapidly, I kicked her in her side one more time and went in. I went straight to the kitchen.

"You good ma?" I stayed silent.

"K'lonie!" Nothing. I just stayed washing the blood off my hand and rings, I took my now blood covered shirt off and threw it in the trash. 

"Aye, none these niggas needa see whats mine." Kentrell said and they all snapped they heads in a different direction. Ben took of his shirt and handed it to me, I put it on walked outside and down the road, not really knowing where I'm tryna go.

I can hear them yelling after me.

I have never in my life beat a bitch so bad.

I have never threatened to take a bitch life.

I feel scared, like I needa get myself institutionalized.

Well she started it.

I don't wanna hurt no more people like that. That was fucking scary. What if she does snitch, there's enough damage on her to day it was attempted murder. FUCK! Why couldn't I stop? It was like I was a completely different person, and thats never happened before, I always know when to stop.

FUCK! I CAN'T DO THIS! 

I needa get out the Nawf, I needa find my Gramama, she'll help me, she'll tell me what to do.

"Lonie, get in the damn car." Ben said, pulling up on me.

"I needa be alone." I said.

"Don't let it shake you, you didn't do nothing but give her ass what she deserved."

"I COULD HAVE KILLED HER!" I yelled.

"But you didn't." Babyjoe said.

"I couldn't stop. I tried but my brain was tellin me keep goin."

"It happens to everybody." Kentrell said.

"No it only happens to y'all two." Kd said.

"It was like I was a whole different person."

"Like I said, don't let it shake you, get in the car we'll go get something to eat and then we'll do something to take yo mind off it, okay." Ben said, I sighed and nodded, getting in the car and sitting on Kentrell lap. He kissed my cheek and told me it was okay. He held me by my waist tightly, kissing on me and tryna make sure I was okay. 

But I wasn't.