14

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT!" Someone yelled causing me to jump awake. It was Trevon.

I looked around and Kentrell was still in my bed and Netflix was still on, this dont look good. It looks like we Netflix and chilled.

Well you kind of did Loni

Shut the hell up!

"This not what it look like Trey." I said.

Yes it is

if you don't shut the hell up.

"Then tell me what it is K'loni." He said.

How is Kentrell still sleeping through this?

"We just old friends, he came over and we watched a movie and I guess we fell asleep." I said.

"Yeah, likely story." He said.

"Are you callin me a liar?" I asked, jumping out of bed.

"I am."

"Well don't becuh we ain't do nun but watch a couple of movies." I said.

"Ion believe you." He said.

"Since when have I ever done you dirty? That was you remember?" I snapped.

"We don't talk about that." He said.

"You cheated on me. You had me out here looking stupid. I took you back. And you thank me by questioning my integrity?" 

This nigga punched me in the face.

I've never seen Kentrell get out of bed so fast.

I guess he was awake, just listening.

"Did you just put your hands on her?" Kentrell asked, getting about two inches away from Trevons face. "Answer me bitch!"

"Kentrell calm down, I'm fine." I said, remembering that he lashed out too.

"No your not fine, a bruise is already forming, has he put his hands on you before?"

"Why don't you mind your own business?" 

"She is my business." Kentrell bucked.

"Y'all must be fuckin, and I know it now more than I did before, becuh you that NBA nigga, the one that cant keep a bitch." Trevon said, snapping his head at me.

"Say." Kentrell said and Trevon turned back to him, just for Kentrells fist to meet his face with full force.

They started boxing it out and I let Kentrell get a few good licks in before I pulled him off.

"Thats enough, he not worth it."

"He is, he hit you." Kentrell said.

"Kentrell, I'm fine, let him go." I said and Kentrell did. I picked up and old wine bottle and cracked Trevon over the head with it, causing him to scream out and go running out my house.

"What happened to 'hes not worth it'?" Kentrell asked smiling.

"He is, he hit me." I said, shrugging. I laid back down and went back to sleep.