Flashback 3

WARNING: This chapter mentions hanging and being burned alive please don't read if you are not comfortable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olivia's pov:

 I ran through the forest that had caged me my entire 8 years here. 

It wasn't my fault that he's dead, well I did kill him. I was scared okay because he had all these needles and I was scared. He put his hand on my thigh and started sliding up and that's when I knew I had enough. It was a stupid idea and while running right now I'm starting to regret my decision. I turned into a box jellyfish and produced venom which immediately killed him. I turned back into my human form scared of the scene that was right in front of me. She chased me yelling awful things and telling me about all my punishments once she finds me. 

"GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE (bleep). WAIT TILL I FIND YOU OLIVIA JUST YOU WAIT. I WILL HAVE HANGED RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FAMILY OR YOU CAN SEE THEM BURN ALIVE."

I was scared. I know what this woman is capable of. She had everyone here tied around her pale, soft fingers. I ran and that's when I fell onto the ground with a sharp pain in my left leg. 

"THERE YOU ARE," she says as she holds a gun at me.

I laid there on the ground in pain while she hears her get closer. I took this chance to escape knowing that I wouldn't survive if I gave up. I turned into a peregrine falcon and flew as fast as a peregrine falcon can fly.

"GET BACK HER OLIVIA JAMES"

Elizabeth's pov:

"OLIVIA WHERE ARE YOU," I said in a panic because she hadn't arrived for the daily reading.

Olivia was the only person here who hasn't been here since birth. I wish I could show my emotions to her but it's against the rules. She was like a little sister to me and honestly, I cared about her a lot. Many bad scenarios were in my head because I knew what she could do and what she was capable of. I started worrying while tears were welling up in my eyes, I brushed them off.

"She ran"

"What?"

"She ran" said Emily as she looked up from her book

"You know what happens to people who run, right Eliza?" I froze at this sentence

"People who run you see never come back. They usually go to the other side if I'm correct but of course some get sent to the basement and never come back."

I shook my head not wanting to believe it. Look at us two girls with such pathetic, emotionless faces talking about such a topic. I ran and headed to Olivia's room and they were clearing it out. No, I thought to myself it can't be. I fainted right then and there in my own misery. I had failed her.