Wakas

I can't understand why a lot of people admires the universe. There's nothing special in it.

They says that when you want something, the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it. But I don't believe that fuck! How can I admire the universe when it did nothing when a fucking person named Universe killed my sister! I would never admire this creation.

I looked at the woman wearing a mask that's covering her whole face. I can feel something in her eyes. Even with the mask on her face, I can imagine that the frustration and disappointment was evident in her face when she pulled the trigger and nothing came out.

I saw Hoax holding a gun pointing towards the woman's direction, aiming for her. A man pulled her but she was still shot on the left side of her stomach.

Nakita ko ang galit sa mga mata ng aking kapatid at hindi ito magdadalawang isip na patayin ang isa sa Cosmos. I signalled Hoax to stop pulling the trigger.

Bakas sa mukha ni Hoax ang pagtutol at pagtataka ngunit sa huli ay sinunod din ang aking gusto.

I watched the woman left the old building with her comrades.

Nang makaalis ang mga ito ay para akong natauhan sa kung ano ang ginawa ko. Fuck! They're the underbossess of Cosmos and maybe one of them is the Universe. I was fucking distracted!

I've been with a lot of women and no one caught my attention that way--well, there was one before but she seems loyal so, no. I was mesmerized just by seeing the woman's eyes.

"For God's sake son! Kaylan ka ba magseseryoso?" My mother dramatically asked.

"I told you already, Mom. I'm finding someone who's different from the rest of the women." Pumasok sa isip ko ang babaeng miyembro ng Cosmos. I'll find her. No! Find the Universe first, then kill her!

Her pupils dilated. "You want someone different from the rest of the women? What do you want then, a guy? Are you a gay, son?" She overstated.

"What? No! I'm straight, Mom."

I have nothing against the people being on the third gender, Its just that I'm fucking sure I'm not one. I want woman.

I kissed the woman who bids two thousand dollars for a swiss knife. I kissed her deep and rough. Her eyes were familiar but I know who's this woman that I'm kissing. She's not the woman in the abandoned building. She's the famous Mirae Adelide Lozano. How could I forget her? She's the only woman who rejected me in a blink of an eye.

Lumapit ako sa babaeng nakakuha ng aking atensyon. She's sitting on a bar stool while sipping her wine and looking at nowhere.

"You wanna--" Napatigil ako nang napalingon ito sa akin ngunit agad na binawi ang atensyon.

"I have a boyfriend." Agad na putol nito sa akin.

Mirae pushed me and answered the one calling on the phone. I cursed. "Yes, babe?" She muttered on her phone. My jaw clenched. A fucking loyal...or is she really? She kissed me back so she isn't.

"My wife told me that she's a part of Cosmos or maybe she's the Universe." Hinilot ko ang aking sentido dahil sa ipinipilit ni Hoax. I don't know why he's still trusting his wife. Ilang beses na siyang niloko nito ngunit buo pa rin ang tiwala niya sa asawa.

"I want a proof, Hoax. Bigyan mo 'ko ng pruweba at doon lang ako maniniwala sa sinasabi mo."

Hindi parte ng Cosmos si Mirae. I proved it when I asked her to dine with me.

I forcefully opened the restroom's door when I heard Mirae calling for help. Her nervous voice made me feel rage.

Naabutan ko si Mirae na nakaupo sa gilid ng restroom. I can see blood when I saw her trembling in fear, seating on the floor.