Chapter 26

Happy New Year!!  

Here's a little new years treat for everyone!!

I've been working hard on writing and am trying hard to keep consitent with the updates.  

I hop you like this chapter as much as the others and don't forget to vote and comment!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 26

Beep!  Beep!  Beep!

I hear the alarm going off.  I wait for Kansas to shut it off, but it goes off for almost ten minutes and I don’t feel her move.  I slowly open my eyes, lean over and begin shaking her shoulder.  “Kansas, wake up.  It’s time to get up.”  I reach over her to silence the alarm.  I shake her shoulder again.  Her eyes flutter open.  “Good morning, beautiful.”  She smiles up at me, then immediately covers her mouth.  “Morning,” she says muffled by her hand.  “How long has the alarm been going off?”

“About ten minutes.”

“Sorry.  I didn’t even hear it.  Usually I do, but choose to ignore it,” she says chuckling.  She lays there for a few minutes.  “I suppose,” she says sluggishly sitting up, swinging her legs over the side of the bed.  I watch her as she stretches.  Her shirt goes up a little, showing just a small part of her naked back.  She looks back, catching me staring at her.  I feel a stirring from my groin.  Before I even realize what I’m doing, I reach over, pulling her down on top of me, startling her.  “And just what do you think you’re doing?” she asks playfully.

“This,” I say as I kiss her hungrily.  She returns the kiss just as zealously.  When she pulls back, we’re both panting.  “What was that?” she asks out of breath.

“Just a little good morning kiss,” I say smiling.  She starts laughing, which turns me on even more.  I roll over so that I’m on top of her and she lets out a little squeal of surprise.  “Braxton, I have to get ready for work,” she says amusedly.  I begin kissing her neck and nibbling on her ear a little bit.  She lets out a little moan of ecstasy.  “You sure about that?”

She starts squirming underneath me, “I’m going to be late.”  I put my lips on hers, plunging my tongue in her mouth.  She kisses me back right away.  She runs her hands through my hair, pulling on it a little, sending tingles down my spine.  She then runs her hands down my naked back, digging her nails in.  I throw back my head as I moan.  She has an ear to ear grin on her face.  She reaches down, pulling my pants down just past my butt.  With one hand I pull down her panties.  Using my fingers, I feel how wet she is. 

Before she can say anything I reposition myself and thrust deeply into her.  She lets out a gasp from the sudden penetration.  I continue thrusting until I can feel her getting close to climaxing.  I few more thrusts and she shudders, moaning from the climax.  I feel her pulsating around me and two more pumps and I climax, collapsing on top of her, exhausted.

We both lie there for a few minutes, listening to each other’s heavy breathing.  She’s the first to speak, “Well, that was fun.”  I push off of her, settling myself on the side of her propping myself up with my elbow.  “It sure was.  Wanna go again?” 

“I can’t,” she says.  “I have to go to work.”  She looks over at the clock.  “Holy crap!  I’ve got to get ready or I’m going to be late.”  She scrambles out of bed, stopping to give me a quick peck on the lips.  “Thanks for that,” she says winking then laughs from delight.  I watch her hurry out of the bedroom to go to the bathroom.  I just lay in bed, thinking about the amazing sex we just had.  We used to be so spontaneous when we first started dating.  We would have sex anywhere and everywhere.  Now we’re just so busy with work, that it’s almost as if we have to schedule time for it.