Chap#12

*After three to four days, the doorbell rings, new guests arrive from another town, Faith opens the door and there enters everyone including Marcus, Marcus' sisters are highly obsessed with Faith that they even escort her around. Since they arrived Marcus' eyes are stuck on Faith until she notices and excuses leave the drawing room. She quickly intercoms Maya*

FAITH: Maya please join me downstairs, the guests from out of town are here including Marcus who is constantly staring at me, it's so awkward, please accompany me here
MAYA: Ugh, was it necessary for him to come along.. Anyway I'll be there in a minute

*Shortly afterwards Maya joins Faith in the drawing room which is why Marcus stops staring. Time for tea and then subsequently the guests leave*

MAYA: You know what? I found out that they were here to attend Raphael's wedding and they'll be staying at their house

FAITH: Really?

MAYA(pursed lips): Yes

*While heading home Marcus thinks*

'It's been so long since I last saw her. I still admire her the way I used to in my childhood. Couldn't stop thinking about her. This time I've got enough days to get close to her, to get to know her more and eventually tell her how much I want her....'

*Upon reaching. They give eachother a bro hug*

MARCUS: Heyy pal, wassup?

NATHAN: Never better! You tell?

MARCUS: I'm great too

NATHAN(raise an eyebrow): You look happy? Where are you coming from?

MARCUS: Relative's

NATHAN: Oh alright! Come on in and freshen up

author's note- here comes the trouble person. So Marcus has a small history, his family used to visit Faith's alot when they were young but slowly they stepped into busy life and their meetings lessened.