Chap#30

*Around 6pm...*

MAYA: Faith let's hang out to the park today

FAITH(raises an eyebrow): Right now?

MAYA: Duh? Well there won't be many people around at this hour

FAITH: I'm not in a mood Maya

MAYA: Comee onnn Faithh, that is why I want you to go for a walk so you could feel better

*Faith's still not motivated so Maya forcibly drags her out of her bed and takes her to the park along. There they walk around a little then Faith notices Maya checking her phone periodically so she asks her...*

FAITH: Are you waiting for someone's text?

MAYA: Noo......

*Maya receive a text from Nathan that he has arrived and now it's time for her to give them some space....*

MAYA(excuses): Um listen I'm very thirsty so I'm going to get myself some water, you stay here

FAITH: Okay then let's go back home

MAYA: No no no we just arrived. You just wait for five minutes there's one vending machine somewhere nearby, I'll be back

FAITH: Uh ok, come soon

*Maya nods and leaves while Faith stands there admiring the pretty colors of the sky, deeply inhaling the fresh air with her eyes closed peacefully. Her eyes go open when she hears a familiar voice addressing her....*

NATHAN: The weather's amazing right?

*She chooses to ignore and sits on a bench nearby*

NATHAN: Faith, try to understand we need to talk

*She doesn't respond so he sits beside her and gently places a hand on her's, she immediately slides it away and stands up*

FAITH(angry/warns): Donot touch me!

NATHAN: Fine I won't but please I want everything to be the same

FAITH: The same?? You mean everything that was nothing more than a lie?

NATHAN: No it wasn't like that

FAITH(blows/rants & rave): THEN HOW WAS IT? TELL ME? I ADMIT I JOKED AROUND WITH YOU AT THE FIRST PLACE, MY FAULT THAT I STARTED IT. BUT YOU? I NEVER IMAGINED THAT YOU WOULD GO TO SUCH LENGTHS TO SEEK REVENGE!! FROM DAY ONE YOU'VE BEEN FINDING OPPORTUNITIES TO GET CLOSER TO ME AND THEN YOU TOOK UTMOST ADVANTAGE OF IT BEACUSE HUHH HOW STUPID OF ME THAT I THOUGHT YOUR ACTIONS WERE TRUE, EACH WORD YOU SAID WAS TRUE, WHATEVER YOU MADE ME FEEL WAS TRUE....(cries/sobs)

NATHAN: Please Faith don't say like this, I admit my intentions were to hurt you but it was all before......

FAITH(snaps): BEFORE WHAT? BEFORE YOU SNAPPED YOUR FINGERS AND TURNED IT OFF. YOU STILL AREN'T SATISFIED?? WELL PLAYED NATHAN PARKER(claps) YOU WON!! YOUR PLAN WORKED!

*While saying this she was stepping backwards without realizing there was a pit behind her. She continues..*

FAITH(crying): YES! I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU! CONGRATULATIONS! YOU SUCCEEDED!

*Nathan holds back his emotions when he sees that she's about to fall in the pit, he runs towards her. As soon as she loses her balance, Nathan grabs her by her arm and pulls her to his chest, she pants in fright...*

NATHAN(mad): ARE YOU CRAZY? DON'T YOU SEE WHERE YOU'RE GOING? WHAT IF YOU GOT HURT?

*She pushes him away*

FAITH: LET ME GO. WHY DO YOU CARE?

NATHAN: I DO CARE! BELIEVE ME I CARE FOR YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING

FAITH(emotionally): BELIEVE? BELIEVE YOU? YOU SERIOUSLY THINK AFTER ALL THAT YOU DID TO ME I WOULD EVER, EVER BE ABLE TO BELIEVE SOMEONE? WOULD I EVER BE ABLE TO LOVE SOMEONE?