Chap#25

*Today's the reception ceremony, this time Nathan's family has already reached the location. Faith's family enters now, as they enter somehow Nathan's eyes first land on her and he fails to take his eyes off cause she's looking drop dead gorgeous. Even Faith finds Nathan looking very handsome(^Faith's and Nathan's dresses are inserted above^) Simaltaneously Marcus' eyes are also fixed on Faith and without wasting anymore time he decides to approach her, seeing him Nathan outruns Marcus and approaches her first while she's with Maya*

NATHAN: Hello girls!

MAYA: Hi Nathan
FAITH: Hi

NATHAN(whispers to Faith): You're looking gorgeous

FAITH(blushes)

MAYA: Ehm ehm I'm also present here I guess

NATHAN: Hahaha. Let's take some pictures

MAYA: Sure why not. You guys stand together I'll take a picture

*Faith eyes her, but she shrugs. Nathan hands out his phone to Maya. Maya asks them to get closer but Faith's like 'it's fine' so Nathan rolls his eyes in annoyance and pulls her close by her waist, Faith looks at him in astonishment and then only Maya captures the moment, Faith snaps at her....*

FAITH: Mayaa? We weren't ready!

MAYA: Oh Faith relax we just got a cute picture here

*This time they adjust themselves and smile for the picture, they even take a selfie with Maya*

NATHAN: Perfect

*Now it's dinner time, when Faith's done with her dinner she goes to get herself a drink(not alcohol) while she picks up a drink from the crate, Marcus appears....*

MARCUS: Oh hey Faith! Can you fetch me one too?

*She sighs inwardly and while handing over hers to him, he intentionally holds her hand instead of the bottle but she quickly pulls away. Nathan at a distance was watching all of this so he comes forward and lies to Marcus....*

NATHAN: Marcus your dad is asking for you

MARCUS: Alright... I'll be back okay

*As soon as Marcus leaves Nathan accompanies her*

NATHAN: Hi there

FAITH: Hi once again

NATHAN: Had dinner?

FAITH: Yep it was good

*They lean a little on the sofa behind them and look at the couple seated on the stage*

FAITH: They're so happy, what a perfect couple

NATHAN: I know right? It's a love marriage. But kinda futile

FAITH: Futile?

NATHAN: I don't really understand the concept of 'love'. Nothing but complications and heartbreaks. It's like going on a wild goose chase

FAITH: You've got such a wrong idea there. I believe, True Love's a gift from God experienced only by a few. Chosen ones perhaps. It's upto us either to value it, cherish it, chase it, protect it or take it for granted, neglect it and disregard it

*He looks at he in amaze but again he puts forth his thoughts...*

NATHAN: Shouldn't it then be labeled as the strongest relationship of all?

FAITH(short soft laugh): True that but it's equally delicate. Any act of mistrust can cause damage to its principles

*She looks at him with her gleaming eyes while he's all startled by her thoughts on LOVE, she breaks the eye contact soon excusing to leave, she's just about to crash into a waiter passing by who's carrying a steamingly hot dish but right in time Nathan pulls her arm and presses her against his chest protectively. Their eyes lock for a moment, she gets a little anxious and walks aways by just saying 'thanks'. Soon the night ends too*

author's note- Uh Marcus, he never misses the chance to physically come in contact with Faith. Ain't Faith's idea about LOVE beautiful and correct? Sadly Nathan's thoughts are exact opposite. His a quick action did save Faith to get herself burned. Apart from that let me inform you that all the events have finally come to an end. Stay tuned intense parts coming soon!